What planet scares you the most?

Astronaut

Eeloo and Duna.

Eeloo because every time I go there something goes horribly wrong (kinda like the Mun...)

Duna for more or less the same reason. Either I mess up the transfer or I get something like coming in over a mountain and my chutes didn't deploy early enough to slow me down.

Jool. When I went in for my first ever flight there (and of now, only....), during the aerobraking, I had targeted slightly too low. I saved my poor laythe rover through making an emergency burn, but the whole time I was over it, I got a horrible feeling, like I was disrespecting something, and that I shouldn't be there. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I got to laythe, but even then, I still am slightly nervous of it. Duna, on the other hand, feels, sort of like it welcomes you. I havn't gazed upon any other far off worlds yet, but I'm headed there.

Toss up between Jool and Eeloo. One you have massive gravity and size, and one wrong move and you are slowly crushed to death as you go down....deeper.....deeper in the great green abyss......

The other is so damn small that you go a hair too fast and you basically zip past it........to slowly die of freezing.......dark.....alone...............

Eve is a bit scarying cause its thick atmosphère and strong gravity turning the planet almost in a oneway trip for Jeb but Eeloo... So far, so tiny, so hard to reach and so depressing. But the worse is that there surely kraken lurking around, I know that cause it beheaded, my long range huge exploration probe I had so much pain to bring here. I don't want to lose some little kerbals ;.;

I remember the first and only time I ever went to Moho. I hadn't seen anything about it yet, and I wanted to explore without knowing what I was going to find. My engines overheated so fast I didn't even notice until it was too late for the crew to survive. Even now, without the atmosphere, I've never gone back. The distance, the inclination, the blasting heat, the oppressive proximity of the sun... it's malevolent.

Mun.

Out of all destinations, it's responsible for most of my ruined rockets.

Even after seemingly successful landings, things get messed up by the complete lack of atmosphere.

Getting a space station in orbit of Mun is no problem, but I haven't managed yet to get one on it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.