Possibly the worst decision the devs have ever made so far.

BeefTenderloin

There's nothing wrong with Comic Sans, people just hate it because it's been over utilised. Now a lot of the time it's just directionless and snowballed hipster rage.

People also hate Arial because it's a ripoff of Helvetica, not because they dislike the look of it.

Now Papyrus.....there's a font to hate.

I don't care if they use Comic Sans. But I still hate it because it reminds me of those psychopathic witches from the Human Resources department who like to compose emails in Comic Sans and colour every other word.

IMO I would rather not see it in the game.

There is a reason why so many people do not like it. Should have died with Microsoft Bob, but kind of infected other applications and spread like a virus. People with no taste being natural vectors for the disease.

Bha, Microsoft... Jobs said it best;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOgOP_aqqtg

And in middle English. It'll be like the Canterbury Tales all up in dis place!

Because it's ugly and far too many people use it inappropriately.

We have a guy here at my office who constantly uses comic sans in emails, and he changes the font and background colors. Sometimes they're almost unreadable.

Edited by DChurchill

I agree, I dont see the point of people arguing over ComicSans

Watch “Armageddon†and tell me about the physics/realism in that movie.

Now imagine you're a graphic designer; for them Comic Sans is pretty much the equivalent to that. In general, CS is misusedâ€â€I don't think it's a particular big issue in this case, although I would not have picked CSâ€â€in many many ways. It's an ugly, unprofessional font. So yes, people do get upset over that.

When I saw the image in this thread, at first I thought the op was raging about how radiation turns goo green because that's not how radiation works... And then I got excited because I thought I'd finally met another nuclear engineer on this forum. Then I saw the comic sans.

Comic Sans crushed my hopes and dreams.

Comic Sans is evil... >_<

It's just a font, but this is also just a thread on just a forum about just a game. Let people be riled up about it if they feel like it, as long as it's harmless.

Edit: And also, I just had a beer, so don't take me too seriously.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.