[Stock]Replicas by teo: S'Stations[1.2]

teo

teo, I understand you are foreign and scared to share, but please don't. Your work is amazing, there is a lot of rubbish on the spacecraft exchange and some good things, and VERY good things get pushed back by garbage. I dont want that to happen to this. It is very illogical of you not to share. By not sharing you are losing respect(which you can get, star icon under poster profile). The KSP community is one of the best and it wont be like that if people dont share. Please dont dig your talent into the ground and share! Try joining a rocket builder company like Zokesia Skunkworks! Hope you consider, we are waiting in anticipation. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Narnia, not Narniya like in your profile lol.

How many parts are these stations, do they lag a lot? I been looking for a Skylab and early Russian stations for my American/Soviet theme saves.

My guess is that they are quite CPU intensive, but with the welding mod you could easily achieve a lag free station

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.