Which planets/moons have you reached?

Nemoricus

Which bodies have you managed to reach?  

1. 1. Which bodies have you managed to reach?

In career mode (all I'm playing now), Kerbin (:)) and I've done a free return around Mun. Before 0.22 I landed on Mun and Minmus and Moho, and visited Duna with a probe that didn't land. I'd have counted the lithobrake it did as a landing if it hadn't spontaneously disassembled the craft.

I couldn't tick any due to lack of options... I suggest you include Kerbin :blush:

I consider that people reach that one by default! :P

More seriously, I only have ten options for a poll, so I had to leave out more than I would have liked. :(

Reached Duna's SOI, but never got an orbit... Mun's the best for me. Though im sure I could get to minimus, i just never bothered with it.

You should go to minmus. It looks so delicious, and landing there is both easy and fun, due to the extremely low gravity.

Pretty much only Mun and Minmus with fly-by of Moho. I was told I need 7k DV to get to orbit. So I had 9KDV, but i would need 2K more actually. So very fast fly-by with not enought DV to get stable orbit.

Manned missions (round trip) to the Mun, Minmus, unmanned (one way) to Eve and Duna. Got a probe to Jool and ran out of fuel just short of getting it into an orbit. Next time I need to wait for a proper launch window.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.