[1.2] VOID 1.1.0-beta - Vessel Orbital Informational Display

toadicus

This is one of my absolutely essential mods, and I've been using it since I got the game two weeks ago. But today I started having a new problem, where the HUD's text size would shrink to miniscule, making it very hard to read. I think it changes when I switch to the orbital mapper or back, and when I turn the HUD off and back on it gets larger, but I still don't think it's as large as it used to be. Any ideas?

That's almost certainly a conflict with or complication from another mod. I don't do any text size assignment, and haven't changed anything about that recently. If you can get me your output_log file I might be able to point something out, or prove myself wrong. :)

*EDIT* Since I just noticed you're new to the game, here's some info on getting your debug log:

In Windows, find your KSP_win folder. If you use Steam, it's in your Steam library under CommonApps. If not, it's wherever you unzipped it. Look in \path\to\KSP_win\KSP_Data\ for output_log.txt.

In Linux (and I think in Mac), look in ~/.unity3d/Squad/Kerbal Space Program/ for Player.log.

Upload this file to a service like dropbox, copy/paste its contents to a service like pastebin, or otherwise make it publicly available on the Internet. Provide a link to it here.

In general, providing this log is an essential part of any issue report for mods. :)

Edited by toadicus

Does this mod give accurate information with FAR installed (Delta-V, TWR, etc)?

Yes. FAR doesn't change anything to do with those numbers, so the information VOID presents is valid with or without FAR installed.

VOID has been updated to 0.11.0! This update should improve the performance of the engineering calculations, and provides a toggle to disable them if that's not enough. Be warned: turning them off will remove a lot of information.

CHANGELOG:

v.0.11.0 [2014-05-03]
* Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause exceptional conditions when a vessel took a very long time to load.
* Added a core toggle to disable engineering calcuations. Values gleaned from engineering calculations will display NaN or 0 when disabled.
* Improved compatibility with the new Engineering code to avoid engineering values sometimes flickering to NaN or 0 when they should not.
* Fixed a bug that occured sometimes when not using the Toolbar.
* License changed to modified BSD.
* Major refactoring of the underlying library code.

toadicus, another suggestion if you still accept any.

With KSP 0.23.5 users can select Earth days (365 d/y, 24 hrs) or Kerbin days (426 d/y, 6 hrs).

VOID seems to only show the first, and can't change format (no entry about that even in the .../VOID/config.xml).

Such selection could be made an option, or even better (IMHO) tied to the format used by KSP.

toadicus, another suggestion if you still accept any.

With KSP 0.23.5 users can select Earth days (365 d/y, 24 hrs) or Kerbin days (426 d/y, 6 hrs).

VOID seems to only show the first, and can't change format (no entry about that even in the .../VOID/config.xml).

Such selection could be made an option, or even better (IMHO) tied to the format used by KSP.

Good catch! I've fixed that internally.

I definitely do still take suggestions. I'm just really busy, so sometimes it takes me a while to get to them. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi toadicus.

If delta-v calculations are enabled in VOID, and if RealFuels is installed, every engine not configured for RealFuels spams a lot of errors:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6as6y1jtws2ff4z/output_log.zip

Aside from error spamming, the calculations themselves work fine, but if using a bunch of such engines (i.e. sepratrons), the game can take a performance hit.

Switching delta-v calculations off stops the errors.

This was the same issue with Engineer Redux, until Padishar fixed it today: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/72062-Test-of-continuing-KER-developments-0-23-5?p=1160511&viewfull=1#post1160511

Since VOID uses Engineer code for calculations, could you also include the same fix in the future VOID versions?

Hi toadicus.

If delta-v calculations are enabled in VOID, and if RealFuels is installed, every engine not configured for RealFuels spams a lot of errors:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6as6y1jtws2ff4z/output_log.zip

Aside from error spamming, the calculations themselves work fine, but if using a bunch of such engines (i.e. sepratrons), the game can take a performance hit.

Switching delta-v calculations off stops the errors.

This was the same issue with Engineer Redux, until Padishar fixed it today: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/72062-Test-of-continuing-KER-developments-0-23-5?p=1160511&viewfull=1#post1160511

Since VOID uses Engineer code for calculations, could you also include the same fix in the future VOID versions?

I've got that code checked out in my dev builds now. Thanks! I'll try to get an update out soon.

Ok so VOID is not showing up for me. Ever, anywhere. I installed it onto my KSP and it did not work, after a few tries I made another copy of KSP and had installed only VOID, no other mods, still nothing. Any idea? because I've no idea what's up.

EDIT: Sorry, my bad, Idid not know I needed to place a command capsule for it to show up. Derp.

Edited by MadMooMan

Ok so VOID is not showing up for me. Ever, anywhere. I installed it onto my KSP and it did not work, after a few tries I made another copy of KSP and had installed only VOID, no other mods, still nothing. Any idea? because I've no idea what's up.

EDIT: Sorry, my bad, Idid not know I needed to place a command capsule for it to show up. Derp.

Glad you got it sorted. :)

One of the most useful things in KER is, in the VAB, seeing what your TWR is on other bodies.

KER causes problems for me. After making and executing one maneuver node I can no long make anymore without going to the space center and then returning to my vehicle. VOID has been my lifesaver since I'd like to resist MJ2 until I'm at the point where I'd rather stab myself in the leg than launch yet another rocket.

Plus that HUD. Mmmmmyeah

If you could add the varying TWRs to the VAB Void display, it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if this is me having a reading fail/misunderstanding, or if this is a glitch but on the vessel information screen the total mass and resource mass seem to be incorrect.

I.E the total mass value is right, but the resource mass shows the ships structural mass not the mass of fuel etc carried.

I initially thought I had got VOID installed wrongly again, but then I saw the screen shot you posted a just few posts up .... you have the same issue.

Your ship is showing total mass of 2.406tonnes and a resource mass of 2.210tonnes, that would leave you 0.196tonnes for the ships structure ... yet you clearly have 2x LV909 which weigh 0.5tonnes each.

If I assume all that is wrong is that the wrong value is being pulled, the resource mass should be 0.196 tonnes? Which would look about right as you have only a small fuel tank which is mostly empty.

Shania.

One of the most useful things in KER is, in the VAB, seeing what your TWR is on other bodies.

KER causes problems for me. After making and executing one maneuver node I can no long make anymore without going to the space center and then returning to my vehicle. VOID has been my lifesaver since I'd like to resist MJ2 until I'm at the point where I'd rather stab myself in the leg than launch yet another rocket.

Plus that HUD. Mmmmmyeah

If you could add the varying TWRs to the VAB Void display, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm. I could probably put together a pane for that. I've explained before that, since cybutek has graciously allowed me the use of his simulation code, I am intentionally trying not to duplicate all of Engineer's functionality in the VAB. But, I don't think a TWR pane would be crossing that line.

I don't know if this is me having a reading fail/misunderstanding, or if this is a glitch but on the vessel information screen the total mass and resource mass seem to be incorrect.

I.E the total mass value is right, but the resource mass shows the ships structural mass not the mass of fuel etc carried.

I initially thought I had got VOID installed wrongly again, but then I saw the screen shot you posted a just few posts up .... you have the same issue.

Your ship is showing total mass of 2.406tonnes and a resource mass of 2.210tonnes, that would leave you 0.196tonnes for the ships structure ... yet you clearly have 2x LV909 which weigh 0.5tonnes each.

If I assume all that is wrong is that the wrong value is being pulled, the resource mass should be 0.196 tonnes? Which would look about right as you have only a small fuel tank which is mostly empty.

Shania.

Ermm... oops. Thanks for the bug report; that's fixed. :)

VOID has been updated to version 0.12.0! This version include the new "Advanced" HUD module, which is not actually advanced at all but just gives you more data on the screen than you had before, if you want it there. I have a window in development to share T:W ratios the various bodies, but it's giving me fits trying to make it work in the editor.

Enjoy, and as always please let me know how things are working out!

CHANGELOG:

v.0.12.0 [2014-05-30]
* NEW MODULE! VOID_HUDAdvanced is a second pair of HUD windows which display craft and maneuver node information, respectively.
* VOID_VesselInfo: Resource mass fixed to actually display resource mass.
* VOID_Rendezvous: Now displays local sidereal longitude for targets by default; re-enabled extended orbital info for targets.
* Updated shared KER code.
* Minor potentially-performance-enhancing improvements (not reviewed by the FDA)
* Time intervals are now displayed in Kerbin days & years when so selected in the game settings.

Wonderful new version, toadicus :).

However, I may have found a small issue: both the new panes of the advanced HUD actually show the same info, there is none about the next burn as depicted in the image you posted days ago.

HeO7wKp.png

(EDIT: also, version in the VOID window is not updated: 0.11.0).

Edited by diomedea
two issues with one post...

Wonderful new version, toadicus :).

However, I may have found a small issue: both the new panes of the advanced HUD actually show the same info, there is none about the next burn as depicted in the image you posted days ago.

(EDIT: also, version in the VOID window is not updated: 0.11.0).

Good catch, as usual. :) I've fixed both of those items and refreshed the download. No new version number; just redownload. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Two things

1. Major bug, when Blizzy's toolbar is turned on, it doesn't work in the VAB and at that point your screwed cause you can't change anything.

2. Engineer and MechJeb both have a grid view of per-stage vessel information (TWR, Delta V, etc). I would really like to get rid of the "part based" info, but for now KER has to stay installed. Any way that could get added to VOID.

Two things

1. Major bug, when Blizzy's toolbar is turned on, it doesn't work in the VAB and at that point your screwed cause you can't change anything.

Can you get me any more information, or a debug log (Windows: \path\to\KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt; Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log; Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log), so I can help track down your specific conflict? The toolbar button works fine inside and outside the VAB.

2. Engineer and MechJeb both have a grid view of per-stage vessel information (TWR, Delta V, etc). I would really like to get rid of the "part based" info, but for now KER has to stay installed. Any way that could get added to VOID.

I've said this before, but here it is for this page: VOID uses licensed KER code to do its engineering calcs. At this time, my way of respecting Cybutek's generosity is to not duplicate KER's functionality completely so as to avoid directly competing. I am planning to add a pane that shows TWR for different bodies, but the per-stage grid breakdown is currently off limits.

Again, that's not a part of cybutek's license or anything: that's just my way of respecting his hard work. If you want KER, use KER. If you want VOID, use VOID. If you need both... use both! :)

Can you get me any more information, or a debug log (Windows: \path\to\KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt; Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log; Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log), so I can help track down your specific conflict? The toolbar button works fine inside and outside the VAB.

The toolbar button just does nothing in the VAB. I'm using the newest Toolbar (can't remember if you pre-packaged or not, but I don't use pre-packaged Toolbar or Module Manager files I get them from the source.) I'll get you the log when I get home.

I've said this before, but here it is for this page: VOID uses licensed KER code to do its engineering calcs. At this time, my way of respecting Cybutek's generosity is to not duplicate KER's functionality completely so as to avoid directly competing. I am planning to add a pane that shows TWR for different bodies, but the per-stage grid breakdown is currently off limits.

Again, that's not a part of cybutek's license or anything: that's just my way of respecting his hard work. If you want KER, use KER. If you want VOID, use VOID. If you need both... use both! :)

OK, I respect that decision but I will have to keep using KER. Nice idea, but without that information the plugin just duplicates what I have with KER anyway so there is no need to have it installed.

Edited by Alshain

The toolbar button just does nothing in the VAB. I'm using the newest Toolbar (can't remember if you pre-packaged or not, but I don't use pre-packaged Toolbar or Module Manager files I get them from the source.) I'll get you the log when I get home.

For good measure, I just tested it: it works just fine on both by lightly-modded and heavily-modded installs. There are a few possibilities:

1. You don't have any parts active in the editor. VOID does not function in the editors unless there is a root part defined. Add a part (any part) and try again.
  2. Your main VOID window somehow got ejected from the screen. You can try resetting VOID to factory defaults using the toggle in the flight-mode configuration window, or by deleting config.xml from VOID/Plugins/PluginData.
  3. You have an old or otherwise incompatible version of Toolbar.
  4. You have another mod that is causing a conflict with VOID or Toolbar that I cannot duplicate. In order for me to provide further assistance, I need a copy of your debug log (Windows: \path\to\KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt; Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log; Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log) after a run of the game in which you experienced the problem.

OK, I respect that decision but I will have to keep using KER. Nice idea, but without that information the plugin just duplicates what I have with KER anyway so there is no need to have it installed.

No worries mate! I promise you won't offend me. :)

For good measure, I just tested it: it works just fine on both by lightly-modded and heavily-modded installs. There are a few possibilities:

1. You don't have any parts active in the editor. VOID does not function in the editors unless there is a root part defined. Add a part (any part) and try again.
  2. Your main VOID window somehow got ejected from the screen. You can try resetting VOID to factory defaults using the toggle in the flight-mode configuration window, or by deleting config.xml from VOID/Plugins/PluginData.
  3. You have an old or otherwise incompatible version of Toolbar.
  4. You have another mod that is causing a conflict with VOID or Toolbar that I cannot duplicate. In order for me to provide further assistance, I need a copy of your debug log (Windows: \path\to\KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt; Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log; Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log) after a run of the game in which you experienced the problem.

No worries mate! I promise you won't offend me. :)

1 and 3 are no (Toolbar 1.7.1), I'd get you the log but it's too big for even pastebin and it crashes Firefox if I try to paste it here. I don't know how to get it to you. I looked at the XML but all the coordinates seem reasonable. This only occurs in the VAB. Works fine everywhere else. But if I'm the only one having the problem I wouldn't worry too much about it.

EDIT: Monitor is 1920x1080 btw.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<config>
<int name="VOID_EditorCore_configValue">1</int>
<rect name="VOID_EditorCore_mainWindowPos">
<xmin>475</xmin>
<xmax>725</xmax>
<ymin>575</ymin>
<ymax>639</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_mainGuiMinimized">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_EditorCore_configWindowPos">
<xmin>825</xmin>
<xmax>1075</xmax>
<ymin>625</ymin>
<ymax>783</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_configWindowMinimized">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_EditorCore_VOIDIconPos">
<xmin>584</xmin>
<xmax>616</xmax>
<ymin>543</ymin>
<ymax>575</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_togglePower">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_consumeResource">0</bool>
<string name="VOID_EditorCore_resourceName">ElectricCharge</string>
<double name="VOID_EditorCore_updatePeriod">0.0667556742323097</double>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_vesselSimActive">1</bool>
<string name="VOID_EditorCore_defaultSkin">GameSkin</string>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_UseBlizzyToolbar">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_Active">1</bool>
<int name="VOID_EditorHUD_colorIndex">0</int>
<bool name="VOID_EditorHUD_Active">1</bool>
<int name="VOID_Core_configValue">1</int>
<rect name="VOID_Core_mainWindowPos">
<xmin>475</xmin>
<xmax>725</xmax>
<ymin>575</ymin>
<ymax>835</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Core_mainGuiMinimized">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_Core_configWindowPos">
<xmin>825</xmin>
<xmax>1075</xmax>
<ymin>625</ymin>
<ymax>884</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Core_configWindowMinimized">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_Core_VOIDIconPos">
<xmin>760</xmin>
<xmax>792</xmax>
<ymin>1048</ymin>
<ymax>1080</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Core_togglePower">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Core_consumeResource">0</bool>
<string name="VOID_Core_resourceName">ElectricCharge</string>
<double name="VOID_Core_updatePeriod">0.066733330488205</double>
<bool name="VOID_Core_vesselSimActive">1</bool>
<string name="VOID_Core_defaultSkin">GameSkin</string>
<bool name="VOID_Core_UseBlizzyToolbar">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Core_Active">1</bool>
<int name="VOID_HUD_colorIndex">0</int>
<rect name="VOID_HUD_leftHUDPos">
<xmin>420</xmin>
<xmax>720</xmax>
<ymin>0</ymin>
<ymax>90</ymax>
</rect>
<rect name="VOID_HUD_rightHUDPos">
<xmin>1200</xmin>
<xmax>1500</xmax>
<ymin>0</ymin>
<ymax>90</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_HUD_positionsLocked">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_HUD_Active">0</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Orbital_toggleExtended">0</bool>
<long name="VOID_Orbital_precisionValues">230584300921369392</long>
<rect name="VOID_Orbital_WindowPos">
<xmin>76</xmin>
<xmax>326</xmax>
<ymin>51</ymin>
<ymax>267</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Orbital_Active">1</bool>
<long name="VOID_SurfAtmo_precisionValues">230584300918223619</long>
<rect name="VOID_SurfAtmo_WindowPos">
<xmin>76</xmin>
<xmax>326</xmax>
<ymin>272</ymin>
<ymax>545</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_SurfAtmo_Active">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_VesselInfo_WindowPos">
<xmin>181</xmin>
<xmax>431</xmax>
<ymin>616</ymin>
<ymax>870</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_VesselInfo_Active">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_Transfer_WindowPos">
<xmin>475</xmin>
<xmax>790</xmax>
<ymin>85</ymin>
<ymax>311</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Transfer_Active">0</bool>
<int name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_selectedBodyIdx1">1</int>
<int name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_selectedBodyIdx2">2</int>
<bool name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_toggleOrbital">0</bool>
<bool name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_togglePhysical">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_WindowPos">
<xmin>10</xmin>
<xmax>488</xmax>
<ymin>85</ymin>
<ymax>194</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_Active">0</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Rendezvous_untoggleRegisterInfo">0</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Rendezvous_toggleExtendedOrbital">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_Rendezvous_WindowPos">
<xmin>845</xmin>
<xmax>1095</xmax>
<ymin>85</ymin>
<ymax>231</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Rendezvous_Active">0</bool>
<int name="VOID_VesselRegister_selectedBodyIdx">0</int>
<int name="VOID_VesselRegister_selectedVesselTypeIdx">0</int>
<rect name="VOID_VesselRegister_WindowPos">
<xmin>845</xmin>
<xmax>1095</xmax>
<ymin>275</ymin>
<ymax>650</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_VesselRegister_Active">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_DataLogger_WindowPos">
<xmin>1400</xmin>
<xmax>1650</xmax>
<ymin>85</ymin>
<ymax>218</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_DataLogger_Active">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_HUDAdvanced_leftHUDPos">
<xmin>468</xmin>
<xmax>768</xmax>
<ymin>880</ymin>
<ymax>970</ymax>
</rect>
<rect name="VOID_HUDAdvanced_rightHUDPos">
<xmin>1152</xmin>
<xmax>1452</xmax>
<ymin>880</ymin>
<ymax>970</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_HUDAdvanced_positionsLocked">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_HUDAdvanced_Active">0</bool>
</config>

Edited by Alshain

1 and 3 are no (Toolbar 1.7.1), I'd get you the log but it's too big for even pastebin and it crashes Firefox if I try to paste it here. I don't know how to get it to you. I looked at the XML but all the coordinates seem reasonable. This only occurs in the VAB. Works fine everywhere else. But if I'm the only one having the problem I wouldn't worry too much about it.

EDIT: Monitor is 1920x1080 btw.

<config>
<int name="VOID_EditorCore_configValue">1</int>
<rect name="VOID_EditorCore_mainWindowPos">
<xmin>475</xmin>
<xmax>725</xmax>
<ymin>575</ymin>
<ymax>639</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_mainGuiMinimized">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_EditorCore_configWindowPos">
<xmin>825</xmin>
<xmax>1075</xmax>
<ymin>625</ymin>
<ymax>783</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_configWindowMinimized">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_EditorCore_VOIDIconPos">
<xmin>584</xmin>
<xmax>616</xmax>
<ymin>543</ymin>
<ymax>575</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_togglePower">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_consumeResource">0</bool>
<string name="VOID_EditorCore_resourceName">ElectricCharge</string>
<double name="VOID_EditorCore_updatePeriod">0.0667556742323097</double>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_vesselSimActive">1</bool>
<string name="VOID_EditorCore_defaultSkin">GameSkin</string>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_UseBlizzyToolbar">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_EditorCore_Active">1</bool>
<int name="VOID_EditorHUD_colorIndex">0</int>
<bool name="VOID_EditorHUD_Active">1</bool>
<int name="VOID_Core_configValue">1</int>
<rect name="VOID_Core_mainWindowPos">
<xmin>475</xmin>
<xmax>725</xmax>
<ymin>575</ymin>
<ymax>835</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Core_mainGuiMinimized">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_Core_configWindowPos">
<xmin>825</xmin>
<xmax>1075</xmax>
<ymin>625</ymin>
<ymax>884</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Core_configWindowMinimized">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_Core_VOIDIconPos">
<xmin>760</xmin>
<xmax>792</xmax>
<ymin>1048</ymin>
<ymax>1080</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Core_togglePower">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Core_consumeResource">0</bool>
<string name="VOID_Core_resourceName">ElectricCharge</string>
<double name="VOID_Core_updatePeriod">0.066733330488205</double>
<bool name="VOID_Core_vesselSimActive">1</bool>
<string name="VOID_Core_defaultSkin">GameSkin</string>
<bool name="VOID_Core_UseBlizzyToolbar">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Core_Active">1</bool>
<int name="VOID_HUD_colorIndex">0</int>
<rect name="VOID_HUD_leftHUDPos">
<xmin>420</xmin>
<xmax>720</xmax>
<ymin>0</ymin>
<ymax>90</ymax>
</rect>
<rect name="VOID_HUD_rightHUDPos">
<xmin>1200</xmin>
<xmax>1500</xmax>
<ymin>0</ymin>
<ymax>90</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_HUD_positionsLocked">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_HUD_Active">0</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Orbital_toggleExtended">0</bool>
<long name="VOID_Orbital_precisionValues">230584300921369392</long>
<rect name="VOID_Orbital_WindowPos">
<xmin>76</xmin>
<xmax>326</xmax>
<ymin>51</ymin>
<ymax>267</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Orbital_Active">1</bool>
<long name="VOID_SurfAtmo_precisionValues">230584300918223619</long>
<rect name="VOID_SurfAtmo_WindowPos">
<xmin>76</xmin>
<xmax>326</xmax>
<ymin>272</ymin>
<ymax>545</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_SurfAtmo_Active">1</bool>
<rect name="VOID_VesselInfo_WindowPos">
<xmin>181</xmin>
<xmax>431</xmax>
<ymin>616</ymin>
<ymax>870</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_VesselInfo_Active">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_Transfer_WindowPos">
<xmin>475</xmin>
<xmax>790</xmax>
<ymin>85</ymin>
<ymax>311</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Transfer_Active">0</bool>
<int name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_selectedBodyIdx1">1</int>
<int name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_selectedBodyIdx2">2</int>
<bool name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_toggleOrbital">0</bool>
<bool name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_togglePhysical">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_WindowPos">
<xmin>10</xmin>
<xmax>488</xmax>
<ymin>85</ymin>
<ymax>194</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_CBInfoBrowser_Active">0</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Rendezvous_untoggleRegisterInfo">0</bool>
<bool name="VOID_Rendezvous_toggleExtendedOrbital">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_Rendezvous_WindowPos">
<xmin>845</xmin>
<xmax>1095</xmax>
<ymin>85</ymin>
<ymax>231</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_Rendezvous_Active">0</bool>
<int name="VOID_VesselRegister_selectedBodyIdx">0</int>
<int name="VOID_VesselRegister_selectedVesselTypeIdx">0</int>
<rect name="VOID_VesselRegister_WindowPos">
<xmin>845</xmin>
<xmax>1095</xmax>
<ymin>275</ymin>
<ymax>650</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_VesselRegister_Active">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_DataLogger_WindowPos">
<xmin>1400</xmin>
<xmax>1650</xmax>
<ymin>85</ymin>
<ymax>218</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_DataLogger_Active">0</bool>
<rect name="VOID_HUDAdvanced_leftHUDPos">
<xmin>468</xmin>
<xmax>768</xmax>
<ymin>880</ymin>
<ymax>970</ymax>
</rect>
<rect name="VOID_HUDAdvanced_rightHUDPos">
<xmin>1152</xmin>
<xmax>1452</xmax>
<ymin>880</ymin>
<ymax>970</ymax>
</rect>
<bool name="VOID_HUDAdvanced_positionsLocked">1</bool>
<bool name="VOID_HUDAdvanced_Active">0</bool>
</config>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

The config looks fine; those coordinates are all well within your screen. Scratch #2.

That leaves #4. The fact that your log is too big for pastebin suggests that Something Wrong is firing exceptions every update, which would be indicative of a problem. If you've got a Google account, zip up a log file with a strong compression (I use 7-zip in Windows), upload the .zip file to Google Drive, share it with "Anyone with the link", and give me the link, here or in a PM. :)

VOID has been updated to version 0.12.0! This version include the new "Advanced" HUD module, which is not actually advanced at all but just gives you more data on the screen than you had before, if you want it there. I have a window in development to share T:W ratios the various bodies, but it's giving me fits trying to make it work in the editor.

Version 0.12.0 is quite nice, thank you very much :)

(the board needs a thumbs-up smiley, dammit!)