Space Shuttle Engine inclination (Sandbox mode)

Hello everyone, I am trying to build a Space Shuttle replica that resembles as close as possible to the real thing in the Sandbox mode.

The problem is I cannot the 3 engines at the back to incline. In addition to the stock parts I am using B9, KW rocketry and Infernal Robotics mods.

Does anyone have any idea on how can I get the main engines on the shuttle to be inclined at a slightly upwards angle?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Edited by red_prime

Of course won't this cause significant problems in space since your center of thrust will be misaligned with your center of mass?

I believe the space shuttle engines had a very large gimbal range so they could realign with the rest of the ship once the fuel tank and boosters were dropped.

Of course won't this cause significant problems in space since your center of thrust will be misaligned with your center of mass?

I believe the space shuttle engines had a very large gimbal range so they could realign with the rest of the ship once the fuel tank and boosters were dropped.

The shuttle didn't use it's main engines in space. The two big white things at the back above the engines are massive RCS thrusters. The white radial engines in game kinda look similar, so as long as he's got a couple of them in the correct position it'll be fine.

Thank you for your suggestions guys. I am trying to get the whole thing to look and work as close to the real thing as possible.

I have the fuselage and the Main engines done. Working on the wings and the Orbital rockets. The wings in B9 are really difficult to match to the real shuttle. Will post some pics soon. Cheers!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.