Google Picture War RELOADED

Galacticruler

05506822.jpg

REMOVE PIRATE remove pirate

you are worst pirate. you are the pirate idiot you are the pirate smell. return to caribbean. to our free cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,captn we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal screw pirate stink pirate sqhipere shqipare..pirate genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead pirate..ahahahahahPIRATE WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .caribbean we kill the king , caribbean return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot pirate smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PIRATE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill …you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink priate… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….poop the pirate ,..SCREWw poop pirate no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the pirate farm aminal with rap magic