Will you press the button?

briansun1

Sorry, my organization controls the Illuminati; the fools

Would you pay 1000 USD for a kit of functional real world KSP parts that interconnected as easily as in KSP allowing you to launch mini-rockets into space.

Why?

Seriously... WHY?

Press the button to contribute to the universe's entropy, bringing the end of all things ever so slightly closer. Or, do nothing, and try to deny the inevitable demise of the region of space-time that we call home.

Edited by temporalExile

I wouldn't push it. I don't get to make that call for everyone.

Push it, and you can obtain any power you wish, the only downside being that it cannot be used for destruction, and cannot break the laws of physics. If you agreed, your existence will no longer be acknowledged.

If you deny, then this chance will never come again.

I wish for the power to make people acknowledge me! Presses button.

Press the button to give all the funding going into corporate SpaceX to "For the people" NASA.

Okay, I press the button that exists... the WWIII button because it decimates 99.9% of the population thus giving us the ability to reform the genepool and actually evolve. Evolution is random, with the genepool as it is we aren't going to "evolve" into anything different.

Press the button to end all button pressing... for 1 million usd.

Nope, I'd rather my wallet be fat and jolly like Santa rather than thin and miserable.

Press the button, your computer gets a 100 terahertz processor upgrade, a 256 terabyte RAM upgrade, and a one quadrillion petabyte SSD, and becomes hotter than the sun.

That was what killed the dinosaurs... all their eggs got destroyed when someone pushed the button.

Would not push.

Push a button, and - magically - a new ice age starts?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.