The indestructable Jebediah still lives

Whippy

Yes I am new to KSP, having only been recruited last weekend, though I did play the demo for a good while. I am 40 less a month and live in South Carolina USA.

Although I DID play around with the sandbox a bit, I am focused on the great career mode now and enjoying it a lot! Yes, Jeb has survived the Moho Project and has now achieved Mün orbit twice and returned home :)

My next mission, first in The Yggdrasil Project, will be focused on landing a Kerbin on the Mün and returning him safely...not because it is easy, but because the scientists say the Mün is made of delicious hops!!

I'm sure this mission will allow many opportunities for Jeb to shed his mortal coil. :sealed:

Jeb cannot die! He crashed on Minmus and while building and launching a rescue mission, he wound up in the kerbalnaut lounge.... He must have jumped back and landed safely.

I sent him to Minmus too (my first encounter with a different world!), and I ran out of fuel just as I was doing the retro burn to enter orbit. So I figured instead of having him fly into deep space, I bailed him out and tried to RCS him to Minmus (I was really close), only to have him slam into the surface in a cloud of dust.

I sent Bill to do the job and leave a memorial plaque for Jebediah, only to find him back on Kerbin space center awaiting his next mission! Clearly he's a god.

I sent him to Minmus too (my first encounter with a different world!), and I ran out of fuel just as I was doing the retro burn to enter orbit. So I figured instead of having him fly into deep space, I bailed him out and tried to RCS him to Minmus (I was really close), only to have him slam into the surface in a cloud of dust.

I sent Bill to do the job and leave a memorial plaque for Jebediah, only to find him back on Kerbin space center awaiting his next mission! Clearly he's a god.

Let's see Chuck Norris do THAT!!!

Our institution has already made claims and filed the necessary patents which include the product you are discussing. And unless you don't mind dealing with our SRB-equipped legal team, please refrain further infringements.

------

On a more positive note: Any kerbal with Badass trait is eligible for an unlimited supply of our patented Space Beer*

*restrictions apply

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.