Your Zombie Plan?

Altair1371

I build colony ship and leave for Mars with tons of terraforming equipment, habs and landers, and a bunch of friends, with Kevlar vests and assault rifles, and a single large missile.

Cya, suckers

Land on Mars, set up colony, and mine the surronding area with landmines, put barbed wire around the colony, along with sentry automated machine guns that are specially programmed to recognize me and my fellow friends/colonists.

Proceed to terraform Mars.

@Below Post: and railguns plus plastic explosives

Edited by NASAFanboy

Day 1

12:00 A.M.- Gather friends and family, make a plan.

( I'm doing this at night so we have a better chance of finding supplies at stores.)

1:00-3:30 A.M- Gather wood, clothing, water, food, etc.

4:00- Board up all windows, doors, skylights.

5:00- Get as many vehicles as possible.

7:00- Collect weapons of any sort.

7:45-12:30 P.M.- Sleep

12:30-1:00- Make emergency plan in case of failure.

1:00-2:30- Collect water from nearby river.

2:30-3:00- Collect firewood for winter.

3:00- 8:00- Build fort out of wood and leaves as emergency habitat.

8:00-12:45 A.M.- Sleep

The Zombie Apocalypse begins! ( day 2)

12:45-5:00- Make detailed plan of who defends what area of house

5:00-7:00- Double check EVERYTHING

7:00-2:00 P.M.- DEFEND FORT!

2:00- 10:00- Drive around to find survivors, more ammo and supplies in case of more attacks.

Re-establish the Earth!

Most of you are not thinking outside the box. Most other survivors will be doing the same as you and there will be epic battles at any store with supplies. Lots of you will not even make it past the gathering of supplies phase. Seeing the the OP said they were not the undead the best thing would be to try and last two weeks where you are. At that point most of the zombies would be dead.

yea i would hold my ground with other like minded individuals. fishing and hunting would be good and quite accessible to everyone. so supplies is a non-issue, just revert to a naturalist-survivalist mentality. we are isolated by water on all sides. being viral zombies and not undead zombies, i very much doubt they would be able to take the underwater route like in some of romero's movies. so no reason to panic, just carry a chainsaw/shotgun everywhere you go (can i get a chainsaw bayonet for my shogun?).

Edited by Nuke

(can i get a chainsaw bayonet for my shogun?).

Sure. You can adapt a limb cutter. My father has a light weight 8" one attached to a long pole. I would think a mount for a shot gun would be easy enough to make. Just don't fall into the movie trap that firearms are contact weapons. They are ranged weapons and should be used that way. If the zombies are close enough to use a chainsaw on then there is a good chance you will not be making it out alive even with a shotgun and chainsaw. They are also viral so you really don't want to be close or getting body fluids on you.

• 9 months later...

Zombie plan A

Find WMD and set off then kiss but goodbye

Plan B

Get to local defence base and procure machine gun

Secure parimater and buildings

Horde all useable rescorces, setup WMD for revert to plan A should Zombies get in then

attempt communication with outside world

Keeping plan A ready incase of boredom :)

That's....easy!

Strap myse....Oh crap ninja'd! But, can't we have two exact plans? Just wonderin'

Okay then, zombies all over the place, and if somehow I survived, I would...I would...

Open debug mode;

Infinite fuel for magical rocket that suddenly appeared in my home destroying everything (obviously I somehow had to survive);

Launch to the restaurant at the end of the Universe.

PROFIT

11th January 2012, 09:46

I think the topic of this thread justifies the recurring resurrection of this thread. :D

Probably try to get a big gun and a handgrenade - try to get to a shelter, stopping for noone, waiting for and helping others always gets you killed in the movies :P - handgrenade tight to my neck at all times, just anything happens.

Hour 1 Gather Supplies.

Hour 2 Find aircraft capable of carrying those supplies with very long range.

Hour 3+ Fly to McMurdo Station in Antarctica.

Hour (Sometime after I get to McMurdo) Wait out the apocalypse, as there is very little chance to none that the zombie virus is getting to Antarctica!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.