Our .23 Wish List for Santa

LittleBigWig

id like a bit more immersive EVA experience. maybe making it possible to take off your helmet, or get it knocked off, crack it, etc.

have it be possible for the kerbal to die without just going poof, like just a limp ragdoll

more hands-on experiments

DEAD KERBALS SOUNDS AWESOME, haha I actually have it on all my persistence files for kerbals to permadie and I don't quicksave so lives have been lost...

I really want some new anomalies/easter eggs too, preferably giant ones like the Mun arches or the face on Duna. Its been a really long time since any new ones have been added, not since Some new planets would be nice too in the long run, we've always wanted a Saturn analogue :P But for .23, I'd be happy with a new christmas present planet like Eeloo was. Maybe a tiny asteroid to finally give Eeloo some company? Or a moon of a moon in Jool's system? So many ideas :confused: (But semi-seriously, Eeloo was slated to eventually become a moon of a second gas giant, which seemingly never materialized. We've seen pretty much no new planet development since Eeloo was put in the game, bar things like the mention of a planet called GP-1 from some distant stream I cant remember :blush: I really would like a new planetary system, and since all of the assets are there in KSP, it wouldn't be TOO difficult now would it? :huh:)

Let's see...

Fix the anomolies so they're not buried.

64-bit engine.

Biomes for everything.

Fix science exploits (they're already doing this ^.^)

Less urgent:

Aerodynamics!

More planets.

Long term science experiments.

More science experiments in general.

Stuff I'd like to see in the plugin interface:

Ability to create Planets.

Override physics - i.e. so we could create a new physics engine.

Access to the rendering pipeline.

I want my kerbals to be able to run hoses between landed ships for refueling.

I want to refine propellant from planetary subsurface/sea/atmosphere resources.

I want Magic Boulder back.

Oh...And build Romfarer's docking camera into game, since they hired him and all.

Edited by Brotoro

Updated models for the spaceplane parts. Seriously, the Mk.3 spaceplane cockpit is embarassing, and the fuselage segments that go with it could look so much nicer.

Removing old parts to replace them would break saves, so I understand why this has been ignored for a long time, but it'll have to happen sometime.

Art pass for all the parts! Especially after the last few updates featured a spanking new Space Center that just isn't matched by some parts.

Case in point : As previously mentioned, most of the spaceplane parts, aerodynamic parts and various other parts. Also, IVAs. Especially IVAs.:mad:

BTW, whatever happened to the KSPX dev who got hired? No new parts?

And with the introduction of Tweakables, will NERVAs no longer run on bipropellant?

Art pass for all the parts! Especially after the last few updates featured a spanking new Space Center that just isn't matched by some parts.

Case in point : As previously mentioned, most of the spaceplane parts, aerodynamic parts and various other parts. Also, IVAs. Especially IVAs.:mad:

BTW, whatever happened to the KSPX dev who got hired? No new parts?

And with the introduction of Tweakables, will NERVAs no longer run on bipropellant?

Actually i think she did the new cylindrical RCS tank and the one for probes. Also the the new landing gear looks like her beautiful job.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.