Our .23 Wish List for Santa

LittleBigWig

I support SpaceSphereOfDeath. A kind of small amount long term science depending on the labs location would be very fine. :D

The Devs have said they're not going to do this, as people could just timewarp to get science. I'd be happy with a fixed science payout on installation of a module, which would at least make space stations and bases in some way valuable in career mode.

I would love to see an animation of taking a surface sample.

Everything else is awesome but i dont want to get my hopes up...

I think they should give us an incentive to have space stations. Even if its not long term science it could be for training kerbals or something.

Oh and I would kiss the feet of the Devs if they can give us a 64-bit ksp....

I'd like to see biome maps for the other planets and moons. And functionality added to stations and bases.

I want tweakables to be able to turn off the fairings on the NERVA.I am tired of launching giant stages upside-down to avoid destroying my ship when the fairings separate.

Ahh yes, the fatal weakness of my 'Samson-1' interplanetary stage. A problem both hilarious and infuriating.

I'll call this the "Satan, please steal these mods for the main game" list

Kethane... All of it... and give that man a job

Remote Tech

Modular Wheels

NukeMOD 1/2 meter parts

JARFR Tri-Hexagonal Structural Strut

Extraplanetary Launch

Alacrity

Tweakables and science fixes will be nice for .23. No more buried anomalies would be cool.

I dont think these would make .23 at all of course but general cool wish list would be:

Ringed planet

Re-entry heat

Some kind of science lab/module to make space stations worth while

More science to do (sun research, magnetic fields, etc)

Basically integrate the SCANsat mod into the stock game.

biomes on the rest of the planets/moons

resources

I think we shouldn't ask for parts or other addon type content, we have a whole spaceport full of them and talented individuals to make them. Let's focus our requests for the dev on things that the community can't provide.

Personally I would like to see multi-threading support, which would boost performance quite a bit.

Tweakables. In the VAB. e.g. disable some RCS-Tanks from start, fuel in tanks, ...

Some things can be done via action-groups, but not all ...

Then: Incorporate some frequently-used-mod functionality in stock game,

namely:

* Alarm Clock

* Engineer

* Maneuver Node (donts really need the window besides switching conics mode,

but the hotkey for cycling though the nodes, it really makes planning possible!)

THX!

Clemens.

Personally I want them to work at fleshing out career mode more. I know they have their own plans for it so they can do what they want. But besides that. Observatory. A reason to have a space station in orbit. Or a hubble. (parts for science like a telescope or something) I'd really like Ksp to get to 1.0 do more of my friends might play.

A cool xmas gift would be for that second gas giant with rings.

I'll call this the "Satan, please steal these mods for the main game" list

Kethane... All of it... and give that man a job

Remote Tech

Modular Wheels

NukeMOD 1/2 meter parts

JARFR Tri-Hexagonal Structural Strut

Extraplanetary Launch

Alacrity

Don't forget the Kerbal Attachment System!

Oh also I think physical camera's and telescopes could be added to the VAB for science points by next update. Cameras would be a camera view added and could assist in docking, surface view of eva's similar to Apollo, attached to probes and take pictures of planets and moons for science. Attached to rovers for selfies like curiosity takes :sticktongue: The pics would be different then a screenshot (maybe date time HUD with cross hairs visible?) Telescopes would reveal more planets in career mode or maybe provide a more accurate location (ex before the player has telescopes in orbit, distant planets are visible in map view but their orbit path or location will be much less accurate) I know for sure cameras would be easy to add!

Dear Santa:

I want this for Christmas in KSP:

* A nice new planet

* A function to space stations

* More snacks for my Kerbals(They deserve it, they are over 5 years in a tiny capsule)

* Maybe a doctor-who DVD + player for inside the capsule for my Kerbals(see row above)

And remember: This is all FOR SCIENCE!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.