[0.23.5] Realism Overhaul: ROv5.2 + Modlist for RSS 6/30/14

NathanKell

curiousepic: I believe that the SABRE M is modified by Real Fuels to have the real life Isp, thrust, and mass (to the best of my research). Not sure if AJE tweaks it; don't have B9 installed at the moment.

Woopert: ah, I see. Yeah, just open the sumghai rescales; it should be pretty obvious how it works; holler if you need help.

Twinky827: aMake sure that there is one, and only one, Module Manager dll anywhere in GameData. If still no parts, post your ksp.log.

I have this problem where i can't see the stretchy tanks from real fuels in the VAB, i can see them in the research center and i researched them. I already tried reinstalling everything a few times and going over all the steps, to no avail.

I have this problem where i can't see the stretchy tanks from real fuels in the VAB, i can see them in the research center and i researched them. I already tried reinstalling everything a few times and going over all the steps, to no avail.

They are usually in the engines/fuel tanks section near the end of the list.

Hodo, they really aren't there. I can't see them in career mode with only the two starting nodes, they are not in sandbox mode either.

Then it sounds like they are installed wrong?

No problem. :)

RPL hasn't been updated since before .23, so...there are some issues. Another thing you should do is right now open StretchyTanks/Parts/tech.cfg and change the start = foo line to start = 1000

Otherwise you'll be limited to very narrow tanks.

Modlist: Squad, KW Rocketry, Realism Overhaul, Engine Igniter, SFJB Real Engines, Module Manager 1.5.7

Output Log: N/A

Gamedata Folder: (see Modlist)

What I did:

1) Download KSP from SQUAD website

2) Install Realism Overhaul, SFJB Real Engines

3) Overwrite included Module Manager with Module Manager 1.5.7

4) Tried adding KW Rocketry and Engine Igniter to solve problem

-Duxwing