Macey Dean is still gone... four months of waiting

Munchboii

I somehow doubt he died in a freak car accident and somehow we didn't find out.

I find it to be the most plausible. If he didn't use his real name, and didn't have any close friends who engaged in the same kind of activity online, such as making videos, then its quite possible thats what happened. From my understanding his online circle of fellow youtubers are just as perplexed as we are.

All of his accounts effectively went dark at around the same time. This just doesn't seem likely without some kind of major life event. Its unlikely a positive change would yield this result, so the stronger probability is some sort of major negative event.

I really hope I am wrong and we see him again sometime but I seriously doubt it. I think it'd be cool if some other competent storyteller and ship builder picked up the series as a tribute.

Edited by [email protected]

If he was anymore popular you guys would have the paparazzi to invade his or his family's privacy for you.

Props to him for getting out under the radar.

Edit:my post was not about any pressure he may have felt, but rather your trying to dig into his whereabouts. i would tell you that stalking, or attempted stalking is a violation of rule 2.2d(assuming he is a forum member), but i dont want to get in trouble for backseat modderation.

Read here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/74833-Macey-Dean/page3

Edited by r4pt0r

If he was anymore popular you guys would have the paparazzi to invade his or his family's privacy for you.

Props to him for getting out under the radar.

Flamebait much?

If you don't have anything to contribute then please refrain from posting clearly inflammatory statements. I seriously doubt he felt the kind of pressure associated with being a public figure from posting videos on youtube.

This actually made me lol.

People feel so entitled to get great free content its silly.

People think they know what everyone thinks are silly. I was talking about his sudden disappearance after posting a teaser because it is a strange thing to do and causes great anger and confusion, especially because the next season would be community based. Not because I was like "OMG U PRUMISED CUNTENT!!!one!".

This thread should be locked as people just take every post as flamebait and start insulting others.