[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

but I didn't use the same namespace as my dll as the terms Button and ClickEvent were too similar in the test project.

You can also use a new namespace similar to your plugin's. For example, if your namespace was "KerbalAlarmClock", you could use "KerbalAlarmClockToolbar" or "KerbalAlarmClock.Toolbar". My point is just to avoid using a namespace that anyone else would use, too.

I beg you -.-

Can u make an video how to successfully install it with add some example mod?

My english is not soo well and i dont understand how to do it ftom install notes.

Your mod will help a lot ! if i will can use it with ur help of corse

Regards ! Loopaz

Hmm, could you show a secondary toolbar using a button on the primary one? would be nice for say MJ, have an MJ button on the main toolbar that shows the MJ toolbar, or shows a drop-down from it or similar, I'm using a folder atm and that weird square of icons it shows when clicking the non-nondescript folder icon works but isn't that nice. (I second the suggestion to allow us to pick a folder's icon from other toolbar buttons).

Hmm, could you show a secondary toolbar using a button on the primary one? would be nice for say MJ, have an MJ button on the main toolbar that shows the MJ toolbar, or shows a drop-down from it or similar, I'm using a folder atm and that weird square of icons it shows when clicking the non-nondescript folder icon works but isn't that nice. (I second the suggestion to allow us to pick a folder's icon from other toolbar buttons).

Or the option to use custom made icons as well. Throw your icons in the textures folder and toolbar recognizes the resources. I use most of the mods that is integrated with this wonderful toolbar and it'd be nice to be able to put things like scene changer and multiple saves under a folder with a gear icon, AGM/Crew Manifest/Targetron etc under a folder with a management icon, anything you can think of. If an option like that were to be included, it might as well be made to be fully customizable unless resource consumption is a concern.

I'm currently planning on an icon picker that lets you chose the icon you want from all suitable icons in the game database. I can't tell when that will be implemented, though.

Of course pull requests and *cough* donations *cough* are always welcome.

hmmm. Without looking at the xml file ('cause I'm lazy), I assume the bars are assigned a generic name with a counter and the screen and buttons are defined under their name.

1) Add menu item for users to name the toolbars and/or name them upon creation.

2) Inside the icon picker, include toolbar icons with the names below for users to drag to the bar(s).

3) Toolbar shortcuts could be pre-defined to look for icons with toolbar_name.png. A generic toolbar shortcut icon named toolbar_name.png could be created as a placeholder that the users could replace with custom icons.

Hi, I think I either found a bug or I'm being stupid.

I downloaded the 1.6.0 update, went to the VAB and the toolbar disappeared. I usually have it in the top left, in the gap in the toolbar but it's nowhere to be found. It appears in the tracking station and I can turn on/off KAC and Kethane etc, but I go to the VAB and SPH as well, and it's gone. And I can't make anything thanks to the FAR window being in the way, which I can't get rid of because I can't turn on the FAR button to remove it..

Anyone got any ideas? Using a fair amount of mods, but it didn't happen with the previous version and the only other thing I've changed since closing KSP last is fixing B9 for 0.23.

Please post your toolbar-settings.dat file (before making changes to it.)

As a workaround for your issue, please delete the "EDITOR" and "SPH" sections from your toolbar-settings.dat file. This should reset the toolbars for those scenes to defaults.

toolbar-settings.dat is as follows:

toolbars

{

SPACECENTER

{

toolbar

{

x = 351

y = 167

width = 84

height = 38

autoHide = False

drawBorder = False

useKSPSkin = False

buttonOrder =

visibleButtons = KerbalAlarmClock.btnToolbarIcon,Kethane.toggle

}

}

EDITOR

{

toolbar

{

x = 272

y = 0

width = 250

height = 38

autoHide = False

drawBorder = True

useKSPSkin = False

buttonOrder =

visibleButtons = KER.engineerButton,sirkut.IREditorButton

}

}

SPH

{

toolbar

{

x = 276

y = -3

width = 250

height = 38

autoHide = False

drawBorder = True

useKSPSkin = False

buttonOrder =

visibleButtons = sirkut.IREditorButton,KER.engineerButton

}

}

FLIGHT

{

toolbar

{

x = 127

y = -3

width = 216

height = 38

autoHide = True

drawBorder = False

useKSPSkin = False

buttonOrder =

visibleButtons = Kethane.toggle,KerbalAlarmClock.btnToolbarIcon,KER.engineerButton,sirkut.IREditorButton,ferram4.FAREditorButton

}

}

TRACKSTATION

{

toolbar

{

x = 513

y = -3

width = 250

height = 38

autoHide = False

drawBorder = True