[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

wow, I'm impressed and honored to get a reply from the blizzy78. Thank you. I feel stupid as it's still not working.

Configured as such now-KSP - GameData -000_Toolbar(also with NASAmission and Squad)

Am I missing a key to push to bring up the toolbar in game?

Well the Toolbar Plugin does nothing on its own. It is a tool for third-party plugin developers that they can use to show buttons you can click on. If you don't have plugins installed that use the Toolbar Plugin, you won't get much effect out of it.

Just to note, Toolbar 1.7.6 is working fine with KSP 0.25.0. There is no need to redownload.

Works yes but the version checker pop up appears with toolbar and precisenode. Recompiles at some point when you can eh?

Works yes but the version checker pop up appears with toolbar and precisenode. Recompiles at some point when you can eh?

I've just checked it again with KSP 0.25.0, there are no popups. There is no need to recompile since the check is not hardcoded, but done via a file downloaded from the interwebs.

I've just checked it again with KSP 0.25.0, there are no popups. There is no need to recompile since the check is not hardcoded, but done via a file downloaded from the interwebs.

Im sorry but I get the popup as well. If you think the popup is annoying then it needs fixing however the toolbar does work

Hopefully this will help some, blizzy

[LOG 17:32:46.216] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'ToolbarManager' from assembly 'Toolbar'
[LOG 17:32:46.267] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'TextureCompressor' from assembly 'TextureCompressor'
[LOG 17:32:46.409] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'CompatibilityChecker' from assembly 'Firespitter'
[LOG 17:32:46.412] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'CompatibilityChecker' from assembly 'KerbalJointReinforcement'
[LOG 17:32:48.937] Load(Audio): Squad/Parts/Utility/landingLegLT-1/sounds/sound_servomotor
[LOG 17:32:49.175] [CompatibilityChecker] Running checker version 4 from 'KerbalJointReinforcement'
[WRN 17:32:49.183] [Toolbar] [WARN] current KSP version 0.25.0 is incompatible (hardcoded)
[WRN 17:32:49.185] [CompatibilityChecker] Incompatible mods detected: aaa_Toolbar, Firespitter

For some reason, mine can't check version correctly, it always results in the "not compatible" pop-up. Also, I always have the secret opening scene (I restarted the game several times to be sure).

Is it really necessary to have the version checked online? A copy of this text file in the GameData folder could be enough.

Nothing in the log file that could be helpful, though, sorry.

[WRN 01:19:28.467] [Toolbar] [WARN] current KSP version 0.25.0 is incompatible (hardcoded)
[WRN 01:19:28.467] [CompatibilityChecker] Incompatible mods detected: aaa_Toolbar

edit for mods list: just ModuleManager and Toolbar.

Edited by Lilleman

Toolbar is throwing an incompatible warning on mine as well. The Easter Egg zombies seem to be appearing more than they should as well.

Latest version, downloaded today.

The warning only shows on my modded (Mechjeb, Ferram, Editor Extensions , RCS Build Aid, Contracts +, PartAngleDisplay, Extended Trim) install. On a clean-except-for-Toolbar one, no warning, but still getting the Easter Egg screen every time.

Toolbar Plugin 1.7.7 is now available for download, fixing an issue with the KSP compatibility check.

Note: If the download page is linking an older version for you, press F5 in your browser.

I tried that and it still kept trying to take me to the 1.7.6 download. I just cut and pasted the link to my address bar and changed it to 1.7.7 and it downloaded fine. :)

I can not see the toolbar, it keep creating the window with height 0:

toolbars

{

kspVersions = 0.24.0,0.24.1,0.24.2,0.25.0

MAINMENU

{

toolbar_371175031

{

x = 300

y = 300

width = 250

height = 0

autoHide = False

drawBorder = True

useKSPSkin = False

buttonOrder =

visibleButtons =

}

}

}

output_log https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6lg3kjf8fbhi0m/output_log_20141009.zip?dl=0

Ah, hmm, that's very odd. It should only ever hide itself if there are no buttons available that could be made visible. In all other cases, it should show itself with a "click here to configure" sort of button.

:D sorry that's the case look like I have no mods that actually use the toolbar