Station Module Sharing Thread - Help out those in need!

NQMT

Hey, Kyrian here,

I've created this thread for people to post their Space Station modules for people who may not be as good at making parts for their stations.

I encourage as many people as possible to post at least one screenshot and a download link of any station modules that are useful / helpful.

They MUST be stock, however.

I hope to see many people posting, for I myself, and I'm sure many others, can never seem to put anything on their stations that actually work.

Introducing the Airlock Module, Argo! It has an cabin for changing into the spacesuit and for equalizing the air, and a airlock that has an MMU

(Manned Maneuvering Unit)

-Old Post... http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/50133-Manned-Maneuvering-Unit-%28MMU%29?highlight=manned+maneuvering+unit).

The Airlock Module may seem slightly different from the picture, and that's because I added some batteries, a Remote control unit and some ladders to it.

-Download link: http://www./view/1iucu6b78noy1gw/Airlock%20module.craft

Well here it is on my Aquarius Space Station. (service module still attached)

WxvO1WT.png

Service module seperated (better quality)

szMEToA.png

wCwiDNw.png

Here's Gregory coming out for a Soyuz inspection.

ULHj7xf.png

Grabbing the MMU.

5YNB2xB.png

The Soyuz (inspection)

3aYVYnR.png

Inspection complete, returning back to Argo.

wtxo8JK.png

Edited by xoknight

Hey, Kyrian here,

I've created this thread for people to post their Space Station modules for people who may not be as good at making parts for their stations.

I encourage as many people as possible to post at least one screenshot and a download link of any station modules that are useful / helpful.

They MUST be stock, however.

I hope to see many people posting, for I myself, and I'm sure many others, can never seem to put anything on their stations that actually work.

Nothing that says anything about screenshot quality... If you're gonna criticise, at least give yourself some grounds to do so.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.