Kerbal Space Program KSP 0.17 release date?

gemian

And people say we moderators have no personality... :P

That being said, welcome to the forums, and hope you find the latest release of KSP to your liking, in whatever space-time continuum you may occupy.

Those in charge of programing moderators has been promptly sack. We now return you to your properly off the rails forum discussion.

PS: Monty Python gag was needed for this....Ni

Doc:Quick Marty, to the Delorean Mark IV! We must bring these people up to date with KSP Version 2.98!

Marty: But Doc, wouldn't the space time continuum be destroyed?

Doc: Why do you say that?

Marty: they haven't been updated to 0.23 yet!

Doc: don't you mean 0.17?

Jeb: This is IMPOSSIBRU!!

whoa dude... I first thought this was a necro-post - somehow it's not, or what? what's going on here?

am I losing my mind today? I mean, didn't .22 just come out?

have you people ever watched Primer? that's kinda how I feel right now... :P

Edited by Moach
time travel is weird

I think this is the first time I've seen a thread become unlocked, and it couldn't have happened in a funnier or crazier way :sticktongue:

Like I said, wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff. It's confusing us all! :confused:

It wasn't unlocked. It was made today, that's the funny part :P

i had to put down the bong when i read this...thought i had slipped back in time for a bit...

<<<shudder>>>

This is the funniest thing ever typed. Hopefully it doesn't get the thread locked...which it will, by the way, I am from tomorrow in the future and it's locked. Until then, who wants me to tell them their future?

This is the funniest thing eer typed. Hopefully it doesn't get the thread locked...which it will, by the way, I am from tomorrow in the future and it's locked. Until then, who wants me to tell them their future?

TELL ME! ME ME! OH PRETTY PLEASE!

What will tomorrow bring ,me? :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.