Any last word for 0.22?

Sirine

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/61356-Kerbal-Space-Program-Update-0-23-Launches-Tuesday-December-17?p=833262#post833262

Good Bye 0.22. The 1st to have career mode. The 1st to have suspension landing gear. The 1st to ......blah blah blah...

You will be remembered.

Edited by Sirine
spelling mistake

Makes me glad I held off on my manned Duna mission until after .23 had a release date. Now I fear for my rover enroute to Duna though, my hope is it will be fine since I see nothing that seems to suggest major changes incoming to the game.

Really underwhelming update. Hope SQUAD gets their act together.

Most games I have noticed when doing updates this early do one big one and then one smaller one, basically gets big fixes and new stuff out in the first one and fixes to the new stuff and smaller things in the second one. While I only got the game at .22 I am guessing this has been the trend for most of the games history, as seemingly when .22 hit it was a big upgrade to the current system in play. Oddly enough most of your bigger patches will be even numbers and smaller things will be odds, I think that is more luck of the draw than anything else though.

Thank you, 0.22, for giving me hours of joy. For being there when I wanted to fly airplanes. For being more stable with more mods than 0.21. And for that, I have made a backup so I can enjoy this forever more.

Yep, I can go all the way back to 0.18, when I started playing.

I wish Squad had learned their lesson about releasing dates ahead of time. Here is my prediction of what will happen in the next few days.

-The forums, especially General Discussion, will slowly be consumed by "ZOMG 0.23!!!!!" threads.

-At 12:01 AM on December 17, people will be whining about how the new update has not been released yet.

-When it finally does, the forums will be re-eaten with "SO WHAT ABOUT 0.24?!??!?!" threads.

I love this community... But around new updates, it is pretty predictable :D

And a slight bragging note, because I can... Still going strong since 0.13 :)

.18 here and lets just make a secret pact with everyone that reads this...... ( if you are reading this you are now legally bonded to this pact.. NO ESCAPE)

No uber posting OMG .23 threads when it comes out, there is bound to be some one that already posted one... Lets break the cycle and show the forum kraken who is KING!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.