0.23 Waiting Room!

greg12

Hello, everyone. I'm assuming that this gets posted at around the 100 page mark, judging by how things are going.

There's not even a reason to do this. This thread is a thread of either 1) people complaining about how it's not out yet, 2) posting off-topic tidbits, 3) Trolling, or 3) sharing images, which could be done, really, anywhere else on the forum.

Yet, here we are at a hundred pages. Congratulations.

I don't mean to be bitter, but c'mon, guys! It will be out as soon as it gets out.

I'm going to abandon the forums now, and make lunch.

'Bye for now.

We are just having some fun while we wait for the realease. I for one am glad to see such a thriving and fun community!

I made lunch came back to a 502 error, finally got it loaded and now I am so far behind it is sad. I blame Whackjob! :D Those are some impressive ships I must say, I could never build them though I am not patient enough.

I look forward to getting all the science from the Mun on my third Career mode launch of 0.23 with something like this:

023_mun_harvester.jpg

(With the HubMaxes and girder segments there subbing in weight-wise for the lab part for design purposes, of course.)

Hello, everyone. I'm assuming that this gets posted at around the 100 page mark, judging by how things are going.

There's not even a reason to do this.

Does there have to be a reason?

We choose to spam this forum in this day and make nginx return 500s not because it is easy, but because we have nothing better to do...

yay this is like waiting for new year with unpredicted time

i think im the most excited 11 year old boy on the whole thread.

But i have things to do unlike you i have:

homework 8(

Play with my Elite Nerf Strongarm foam dart blaster

Eat Kerbal Chocolate made from Kokoa.

or just think about Curiosity or other space things or...

think about one dumba** in my school from i get sick every day 8P