Jet Cycle

Levelord

I was trying some total nonsense trying to get my Dune Bike to get over the mountains west of the KSC. Then I decided to simply slap on a jet engine on the back and ride up over the mountains.

Naturally this happened:

NsQOhyn.jpg

I started getting a few ideas and I've now made a Jet Cycle. It's perfect for jumping islands on Kerbin, and I also use it to jump islands on Laythe.

dJFMhhp.jpg

rzpVdXv.jpg

41D5Wxc.jpg

Have Fun!

5FCGlyh.jpg

d2LAkNs.jpg

User Manual Warning: Run the jet engine on the lowest possible thrust. The bike is extremely floaty and will fly well under the minimum thrust.

>>>Download Link<<<

Edited by Levelord

You play KSP long enough, you see everything from 500 giga-ton super ships, giant wheels, 5 part interplanetary probes, kessler bombs, aircraft carriers and giant weaponized ducks, and you think you've seen it all.

Then someone slaps a jet engine on a bike and your still surprised and in awe. :D

God I love this game! :P

You play KSP long enough, you see everything from 500 giga-ton super ships, giant wheels, 5 part interplanetary probes, kessler bombs, aircraft carriers and giant weaponized ducks, and you think you've seen it all.

Then someone slaps a jet engine on a bike and your still surprised and in awe. :D

God I love this game! :P

just +1....

I have seen so many things in this game that I would love to have in real life, but this one tops them all!

This may seem a dumb question, but how do you get the Kerbal to sit in the bike seat?

Edited by benzman

I have seen so many things in this game that I would love to have in real life, but this one tops them all!

This may seem a dumb question, but how do you get the Kerbal to sit in the bike seat?

you right-click the kerbal seat with a kerbal on EVA, and select "sit in" or whatever it's called. You have to be close enough though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...