[0.25]Odysseus STS Block V - Accurate Stock Space Shuttle (Over 2000 Downloads!)

Is that a LV-909 inside the booster?

Yes! I wanted to get the big nozzle look of the LT-T30 with the thrust vectoring and efficiency of the LV-909. I not to sure about whether I like the glowing 909 or not, but it was to keep the part count count and for the thrust to get through the engines.

HA! I see I can stop building my own shuttle, as nearly the same design has already been mastered. I had no idea you released this, it is beautifully done! I'll mess around with it for sure.

Here is my proof of concept vehicle:

dU4QRpT.png

X27rZAL.png

Besides your (awesome) cargo bay, the similarities are amazing, however yours is much more accurate to reality. Necessity really is the mother of invention...

I am going to try making one too... mwahahaha...

*edit*

Here is what I did so far... After looking at you're screenshots I set about making something similar... just trying to make the Shuttle part first... I've tested it and it glides easily and can land very easy..

Now to figure out the rocket part *__*

*I cant get it into orbit*

xD

tumblr_n1dn240jbD1r2k180o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1dn240jbD1r2k180o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1dn240jbD1r2k180o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1dn240jbD1r2k180o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1dn240jbD1r2k180o5_1280.jpg

Edited by KissSh0t
pictures

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.