Complaints...

Javster

Why is everyone suddenly complaining about not having a new planet, or resources, or that "the game is becoming like Minecraft"??

The great thing about sandbox games is that you can do whatever you want.

Edited by Javster

my complaint is water landings

every damn time my ship breaks apart

doesn't matter what I do

I can land on any planet surface at 10+ m/s but if I hit water at any velocity my craft tears itself apart

EVERY

DAMN

TIME

My complaint is this game lacks golf, Squad should obviously spend at least 20% of their time implementing golf so we can play it both on Kerbin but also on other planets & moons.

Well every moon bar laythe...

Edited by nine_iron

Players always complain. My complaint is that there are no cats (Kats?) in KSP. It's obviously a grave design mistake not to put cats into a game.

I disagree, the inclusion of cats would ruin the core gameplay experience and lead the game into a more feline focused direction. This will split the community and be damaging to the future of the game as a whole. I, for one, feel that armadillos would better fit the developers vision of the game and provide fresh armadillo based gameplay opportunities.

Apart from the game possibly causing me to have a divorce because I am too addicted to it I don't really have any.

I would however like a new building in the KSC where I can view craft and the crafts stats, perhaps even missions the different classes have flown etc. and add decals and colour schemes.

Perhaps that could evolve to include maintenance perhaps one day in career mode refitting and refuelling recovered craft would be cheaper and earn you more reputation points.

More scenery and land marks on Kerbin as well but I am sure that is coming.

Players always complain. My complaint is that there are no cats (Kats?) in KSP. It's obviously a grave design mistake not to put cats into a game.

We need dogs in KSP, that can guard the KSC compount against feline invasions, that are out to steal Jebs tuna Sandwiches!!!!!

And complaining comes with the territory, the more populair the game becomes the more people it attracks, some of them think the game is made just for them, and the developers are there for them, and thus should listen to them.

If they notice the devs keep their heads cool and follow their own vision, then they start to complain..

Sometimes i miss the PreSteam era on the boards ;)

People have the right to be upset about what is happening with the game, personal opinions are, well, personal, and that is in no way a reason to say they shouldn't complain because you disagree. That said, closing this thread before it causes more wrongs than rights.

Edited by stupid_chris