Make A Planet!

Sesni

(When did these derps appear btw?)

This world's first hurricanes sweep across the coastal regions of the continent, wreaking havok on native plant-life.

The air derps are highly confused because they got moved by the hurricanes. They managed to come home after a couple of days.

BTW: I made the derps.

Do not go down the land shark pathe.just don't!.I take from the post the sharks are on the really far away moon.The utterly terrifying land sharks never become aware of the main planet as it is so small in the sky.

Edited by Spartwo

A volcanic eruption occurs ,and sends ash high into the atmosphere ,and causing a mini ice age (like the one that happened after the medieval warm period) that only lasts a year ,but creates a very cool sunset at the end of the day.

(Im kinda leaning towards what happened to earth like the ice ages)

A new species of Derp has evolved from the existing population of lithosphere-Derps. These are called Herps, and they have most traits of the lithosphere-Derps and the air-bladders of the atmosphere-Derps (reappearing as a genetic mutation). They also have very acute senses and longer limbs than the existing lithosphere-Derps.

The derps begun building shelters using gold plates. They found the gold plates from a crashed alien probe, but they never noticed that is was alien. The derps also develop breakdancing as a from of entertainment. Their gyros are helpful for breakdancing.

One derp works out the instructions on the space probe and is able to read a circular piece of metal. On it is sounds of wind and rain (causing panic amongst the derps), odd cacaphonic noises, and some sort of animal vocalisation. After listening to it once, the derps universally agree it is boring and toss the piece of metal into the sea.

The Derps FINALLY create a written language, furthering their intelligence, however an unidentified object enters the planet's SOI. Meanwhile, the Derps build huge cities around the globe and create the first Derpy Government. ALSO a small portion of the Derpy Island breaks off, causing panic! However during the ensuing chaos, the Derpy scientists discover that the object is NOT from their planet, the object is in fact, alien. The Derps argue over the topic, not beliving the scientists notion. The Derpy government finally agrees to further investigate the object, and also start planning a space program. Meanwhile, in orbit of the planet, 3 creatures (*cough Bill, Jeb, and Bob*) board a small lander, ready to make first contact with the Derps.

EDIT: I hope you guys accept my contribution. BTW if you're confused, over the course of many decades the Derps have created society. Also the Derps have discovered a new planet orbiting near the habitable zone (this happens 2 years before the alien object enter's the planet's SOI. The planet is Mars-like, except it's yellow, and not red). I hope my first contact story can continue :)

Edited by Lundmunchkins
EDITS FOR STUFF

The Derps FINALLY create a written language, furthering their intelligence, however an unidentified object enters the planet's SOI. Meanwhile, the Derps build huge cities around the globe and create the first Derpy Government. ALSO a small portion of the Derpy Island breaks off, causing panic! However during the ensuing chaos, the Derpy scientists discover that the object is NOT from their planet, the object is in fact, alien. The Derps argue over the topic, not beliving the scientists notion. The Derpy government finally agrees to further investigate the object, and also start planning a space program. Meanwhile, in orbit of the planet, 3 creatures (*cough Bill, Jeb, and Bob*) board a small lander, ready to make first contact with the Derps.

EDIT: I hope you guys accept my contribution. BTW if you're confused, over the course of many decades the Derps have created society. Also the Derps have discovered a new planet orbiting near the habitable zone (this happens 2 years before the alien object enter's the planet's SOI. The planet is Mars-like, except it's yellow, and not red). I hope my first contact story can continue :)

Just saying but i don't think they are at the level at that technology yet and the thread rules says dont add non native species (kerbals) I'm just putting it out nice writing though

Anyways

Shark people now use tools such as axes and pickaxes and now have stone and wood very primitive and building primitive buildings such as stone houses and use a series of humming and roaring as communication

Edited by Dooz

Just saying but i don't think they are at the level at that technology yet and the thread rules says dont add non native species (kerbals) I'm just putting it out nice writing though

Anyways

Shark people now use tools such as axes and pickaxes and now have stone and wood very primitive and building primitive buildings such as stone houses and use a series of humming and roaring as communication

I'm not adding Kerbals to this planet, I'm just letting them explore and then LEAVE. They won't colonize.

Back on topic, the Derps rediscover (again) the rocket engine. This time they actually use it to send a small rocket into this planet's upper atmosphere. Meanwhile, the Kerbal Lander lands on the planet, however Bill, Jeb and Bob have to stay in their lander until the Shark people go away. Also, one smart Derp buildings an airplane using a rocket and some pieces of wood. He takes flight and notices the Lander. He lands back at the Derp village, and tells the Derps.....

The Derps investigate the lander. Meanwhile Bill, Bob, and Jeb get chased by the shark-people on their rover. The Kerbals then come upon the village. The Derps view the Kerbals as gods, but Jeb denies this. Bob takes samples of the planet, and Bill teaches the Derps about liquid-fuel and many other spaceflight concepts. The kerbals also give the Derps a radio dish, so they can communicate with the kerbals...

I'm not adding Kerbals to this planet, I'm just letting them explore and then LEAVE. They won't colonize.

Back on topic, the Derps rediscover (again) the rocket engine. This time they actually use it to send a small rocket into this planet's upper atmosphere. Meanwhile, the Kerbal Lander lands on the planet, however Bill, Jeb and Bob have to stay in their lander until the Shark people go away. Also, one smart Derp buildings an airplane using a rocket and some pieces of wood. He takes flight and notices the Lander. He lands back at the Derp village, and tells the Derps.....

Loophole found #1. I'll update rules when Kerbals stop doing shenanigans.

EDIT : Please. No communication with extraterrestrials.

Non ruleness

: Derps cannot figure out how to use the radio, but the kerbal's supplies are low, so they have to return to Kerbin before they can establish communication.

I think. All of the native species should deserve proper names derps = gyronian:::sharkpeople = Cant think of one :/

Backontopic

After the shark people decipher the pilots manual they stole they figure out how to pilot the lander but are to scared to try but the lander is gone anyways they now they have stone metal and wood and now they build giant buildings of stone. Medieval. Times i guess?

Edited by Dooz

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.