[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Just to throw in my $0.02, the light-grey/orange scheme to me seems akin to 1950\'s-1960\'s era prototype aircraft, which were painted such so primitive tracking equipment could do their job. I like this color scheme, it seems very fitting for Kerbals who aren\'t absolutely sure on their crafts.

Why are the fairings orange, anyway? The shuttle\'s ET is orange because that\'s the color of the insulation used to keep the LO2 and LH2 at the proper temperatures. It doesn\'t really make sense on fairings, since they\'re not insulating anything...it would make a lot more sense for fuel tanks to be orange...

Is it? So the early Shuttle missions with a white main tank had the tank painted?

Hey, think you can make the lens cover on the telescope movable like the Solar panels? I think it would be freaking awesome to have that pop open with the panels.

That said, Your parts are always fun to use and when that Ion engine comes out I am defenitately grabbing it.

Hey, think you can make the lens cover on the telescope movable like the Solar panels? I think it would be freaking awesome to have that pop open with the panels.

That said, Your parts are always fun to use and when that Ion engine comes out I am defenitately grabbing it.

Ooh, thanks for reminding me! I had intended to do that the other day but got sidetracked with hinge-ey goodness. I\'ll get on it tomorrow!

Thanks, that\'ll make the Telescopes have a little better optics life so they don\'t get blinded by the sun.

Also, Hinges? Are we talking being able to make struts and what not fold? If so, I\'ll be able to make these fit into the fairings even better. Only if we can make telescoping parts...

Thanks, that\'ll make the Telescopes have a little better optics life so they don\'t get blinded by the sun.

Also, Hinges? Are we talking being able to make struts and what not fold? If so, I\'ll be able to make these fit into the fairings even better. Only if we can make telescoping parts...

See: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=6397.msg127177#msg127177

How is the ion engine working? Do we get an extra fuel module and a minimum number of solar panels per engine? I would love an engine that takes really long to accelerate (thrust ~ 1) but makes you need less weight for fuel.

How is the ion engine working? Do we get an extra fuel module and a minimum number of solar panels per engine? I would love an engine that takes really long to accelerate (thrust ~ 1) but makes you need less weight for fuel.

Eventually I\'m going to make an electricity system for my pack, and maybe a dedicated ion fuel source(xenon gas), but for now it functions as a regular liquid engine. The thrust values are low though, so it does work like a real ion thruster.

How do you activate the hinges? With \'g\' again?

Yes.