Kerbin Kolonization Konglomerate - Space Station/Base building Collab

Captain Sierra

This is really neat... Everywhere I look this games gets better and better....

Hi there.

I don't know if you already know from the first page or not, but unfortunately, we are full at this moment. I'll be sure to write your name down and give you priority invite if a slot opens up and you want it.

Cheers,

-Sierra

lol sorry I think 300k is high so I'm checking with all yous :P

The station is meant (at least I assume) to recieve shipments of resources from the Munar surface, so you don't want to make it *too* hard on the shuttles to haul that. I personally put kethane stations between 75 and 125km, as that's convenient enough for recieving from ground and from outside the SoI.

The station is meant (at least I assume) to recieve shipments of resources from the Munar surface, so you don't want to make it *too* hard on the shuttles to haul that. I personally put kethane stations between 75 and 125km, as that's convenient enough for recieving from ground and from outside the SoI.

Hmm, well I set it as 30k because I meant it more as a mid point for shipping fuel to other places rather than to receive stuff. But if you guys think it should be higher, I think ~50-75k would work.

Looks good! I can take up Fuel Tank 1.

Cool! Anyone up for launching fuel tank 2? Also, I think the station altitude will be changed to 50k to better accomodate Kerbin->Mun traffic. Let me know your opinion on the matter too, so I make a good decision.

Cool! Anyone up for launching fuel tank 2? Also, I think the station altitude will be changed to 50k to better accomodate Kerbin->Mun traffic. Let me know your opinion on the matter too, so I make a good decision.

I'll take fuel tank 2.

I'll take fuel tank 2.

Sweet.

That means the launch order is as follows:

• Station Core: Avera9eJoe
  • Docking Arm 1: baberbot
  • Docking Arm 2: Deathsoul097
  • Fuel Tank 1: Monopropellant
  • Fuel Tank 2: Sirine

Now that all modules are assigned, I think we are good to start!

Avera9eJoe, you now have 24 hours to launch the station core to a 50k Munar orbit. If you can't complete the launch, say so, or it'll just automatically go to baberbot and you'll be slotted to the back as everyone is scooched forward.

Happy launching!

Sweet.

That means the launch order is as follows:

• Station Core: Avera9eJoe
  • Docking Arm 1: baberbot
  • Docking Arm 2: Deathsoul097
  • Fuel Tank 1: Monopropellant
  • Fuel Tank 2: Sirine

Now that all modules are assigned, I think we are good to start!

Avera9eJoe, you now have 24 hours to launch the station core to a 50k Munar orbit. If you can't complete the launch, say so, or it'll just automatically go to baberbot and you'll be slotted to the back as everyone is scooched forward.

Happy launching!

24 hours, As per your post ã€Âtimes stamp】.

Good luck Avera9eJoe !

Hm. I'm just about to leave on a mini-trip, won't be back (and with internet) until late on Saturday.

Can someone take over messaging people that it's their turn and updating the google doc? It should be fairly simple. If Avera9eJoe can't launch the core, make sure the person who does it instead launches it to 50k, and that the schedule is followed from there.

Or, if you guys feel like it should be put on hold after the core is launched until I get back, you can do that, whatever works.

See you later, and happy launching.

I got a message that this is open for adding modules to a space station. Is that still open? I am signed up to the (rotating?) list by the way.

You're on the roster, but it looks like all the modules for the latest station are taken, so no available launches. If you have something you want to add to something existing, or do a single launch mission for something, you can grab the save file after the station is complete. This is a small one so I expect it to be quick.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.