Discountinued (5/6/14) (Requesting Lock)

Poryy

The spelling has been corrected but Umbrire still has the same messed up textures for me and Aramon and its moons are still white-red colored

Load your save with Abaddon disabled, then load it again with Abaddon enabled. I think it's Fonn that's bugged, and I tested it and it worked.

Unfortunately FAR still doesn't work with the latest update. I really like the planet design, especially Abaddon system but I wouldn't sacrifice FAR for it since I got so used to it.

I have no idea why. I don't use FAR, so it could take a while for me to download it and test it

Hello!

Sorry to bother, but I noticed some of the moons in the Poltuara folder are missing, Limas and Jipotis. I checked a few pages back and didn't see anything about there being issues with them. Or, did I misread and these are moons yet to come? I'm also curious where the Verviedi Pack has gone too (the current download link does not have it). Sorry if some of these questions have been answered before!

Regards

Hello!

Sorry to bother, but I noticed some of the moons in the Poltuara folder are missing, Limas and Jipotis. I checked a few pages back and didn't see anything about there being issues with them. Or, did I misread and these are moons yet to come? I'm also curious where the Verviedi Pack has gone too (the current download link does not have it). Sorry if some of these questions have been answered before!

Regards

I pulled Limas and Jipotis from the current release because of a error that prevented loading. Verviedi is the Abaddon folder. Verviedi orbits Abaddon. It's only called the Verviedi pack because it's based off of some short stories I wrote.

I think Manai is in the wrong place for me. It's right next to Verion, making it by far the closest star.

Also I got FAR to work with your pack. As they figured out in the Planet Factory thread, the issue was the value of flightGlobalsIndex can't be the same for two different bodies. For example, half the Abbadon system has a value of 750. Giving them all a unique value seems to resolve the issue.

I think Manai is in the wrong place for me. It's right next to Verion, making it by far the closest star.

Also I got FAR to work with your pack. As they figured out in the Planet Factory thread, the issue was the value of flightGlobalsIndex can't be the same for two different bodies. For example, half the Abbadon system has a value of 750. Giving them all a unique value seems to resolve the issue.

...well then... Manai is much further away in my test save. Bug?

I am now taking suggestions. Please reply to this thread with your suggestions for new planets and moons.

Is it possible to create a tiny object, maybe a small rock or something, and make the stars orbit around it, as if it was some sort of center of the Universe? You know, 0 gravity and so on, but make everything turn around it.

As far as I know, KSP works with this kind of model, that every body has to orbit another one in a "rail" orbit, so why not making this little "cheat"?

Is it possible to create a tiny object, maybe a small rock or something, and make the stars orbit around it, as if it was some sort of center of the Universe? You know, 0 gravity and so on, but make everything turn around it.

As far as I know, KSP works with this kind of model, that every body has to orbit another one in a "rail" orbit, so why not making this little "cheat"?

Because the black hole would have to orbit Kerbol and the orbits would be ridiculous. Also, the sheer amount of space in... Space required for a star is too large for it to orbit anything else.

Hey Poryy. So, I have had a request to recreate the solar system, using PlanetFactory, but doing this lone would Take forever. So,I thought it would be pretty cool to try a co-operative to try and complete this :) PM me if you like!

Challenge accepted. I have a Mercury you can have.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.