Survive That Attack!

Souper

I know that it takes 30 seconds for one to die in space, and I also happen to know the odds of a spaceship finding me before that time has elapsed. Therefore, the Heart of Gold arrives and saves me at exactly 29 seconds after I was thrown into space.

The IID (Infinite Improbability Drive) turns the next poster into a pot of petunias a few thousand miles from the surface of a planet.

As the nuke descends on me, a glitch appears in the space-time continuum as a Whackjovian ship flies overhead. The Kraken eats the nuke. Now unarmed, you turn to flee.

The Whackjovian ship and it's telltale disruption continues onward toward the next poster to wreak havoc upon them.

Intent on hurting my eye, you hurt yours instead as I have safety goggles! Also you got sent to a hospital due to the explosion damage. You somehow survives...

I rained acid on the next poster. Those acids are so acidic (It's hydrochloric acid (HCl) and hydroiodic acid (HI) and hydronium ion (H3O-).) that you may get burned.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.