Survive That Attack!

Souper

I slice the shrapnel to pieces with my High-Frequency Chainsaw

I then proceed to throw the next poster into a skyscraper's 100th (Middle) floor, jump up, and attack, slicing him and the building to pieces

Edited by 11JRidding
Edited because a building isn't as cool as a skyscraper. Nor is it as big

Luckily, I have my special strength suit.

I proceed to K.O. Ridding and the next poster and throw you in a leaky Soyuz 7K-OKS (the one in which Soyuz 11 occurred) headed to the moon. There is no control inside and no hatch. Or space suit.

EDIT: And you are strapped to the seat, and there is nothing to use to escape. Even food.

Edited by Pockrtplanesairways

As I am a robotic wolf, I am able to use my tail to summon my chainsaw into existence, which I then use to slice the capsule (And in the process the ENTIRE ROCKET) to pieces

I then jump out and proceed to slice the next poster's rocket to pieces, while falling back to Earth (Or Kerbin, depends on the planet we are on here) at 32km/s

Edited by 11JRidding
Removing an unneeded space and fullstop

I am capable of extreme mitosis, and can regenerate into two copies of me when in half. I also have a core temperature that is similar to the core of a hypernova. The blue supergiant heat does not affect me. I remain at core temperature due to a little black of heatiness that I scienced somehow.

I simply walk into Mordo- I mean, the next poster.

I jump out of the way (Seriously, I can actually do that. In space), and slice it up as it goes past

I then proceed to turn around and face Earth (Yes, I'm in Space too). I slice up the rocket headed towards me

The parts impale the next poster

Edited by 11JRidding
Forgot my attack

(11JRidding, what species are you?)

As i am right behind you, and thus, out of the way, i am unharmed.

I swap places with The Kraken, placing me on bop, and placing a full-grown Kraken right behind you.

Thankfully, "you" refers contextually to 11JRidding, leaving me in a safe position to sip elegantly on a euphoric glass of whiskey.

I then proceed to aim my boostersso* that the engine faces the next poster.

*boosters so (didn't replace it or the below reply would make no sense)

Edited by Shna_na

I am immune to heat, and therefor am to stand there while the BoosterSSO fires away at me. I then proceed to jump up to it, slow time to 1/100th of a second per second, and because it only affects the things AROUND me, leaving me able to move normally, I slice the BoosterSSO to pieces. I then do the same to super's fully-grown Kraken.

I then slice a skyscraper horizontally (So that it is no longer connected to the ground) at the base, and use my tail to lift said 10-storey building. I throw it at the next poster and shout the words "What will you do NOW?!"

I time travel 3 years into the past and murder the scientists that constructed you, LQ-84i, so you don't exist anymore!

I throw the scientists's dead bodies at the next poster.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.