Survive That Attack!

Souper

Time shows down for you because you are. going FTL. So for me, you are moving very slowly and I can just step out of the way. (Seriously, it's basic relativity.)

I force the next poster to attend a lecture on string theory and general relativity.

I deflect your kicks and uppercut you. (Mikeman's KO'ed.)

I uppercut the next person.

Uppercut a second time? Ouch...

I throw a banana cream pie at the next poster.

LOL, didn't meant to uppercut you... I was upper-cutting random person...

Time shows down for you because you are. going FTL. So for me, you are moving very slowly and I can just step out of the way. (Seriously, it's basic relativity.)

I force the next poster to attend a lecture on string theory and general relativity.

I wore earmuffs and did my own business throughout the lecture.

I force the next poster to sit for 1000 years.

Thankfully, I plugged the fuel lines to the gas generator and drained the igniter for the starter cartridge, so the engine just provides some good acoustics for the garage band across the street. :P

I then drop-kick Godzilla onto the next poster.

MY EYES! AAAAUGH! MY EYES! AAAAAAAAAAUGH! I CAN'T PUT THEM OUT! ITS WHITE PHOSPHOROUS! AAAGUGUGUGUGH!

Oh wait, I'm in MOPP-4 protective posture! My trusty rubberized canvas gas mask saves the day!

And of course, I was in a full body NBC suit strolling around the deck of the USS Missouri because we were about to launch not one, not two, but a full broadside salvo of NINE W23 nuclear artillery shells to engulf the next user in the white-hot light of freedom.

Hmm. bullet-proofed and bomb-proofed body armour and gas mask anyone?

I use Thrird's "Murder Diary" to tell me the location of the next vict- I mean poster- in the future, allowing me to hunt them down with Third's machete, and body armour.

Third:

3rd-0.jpg

Yup. Machete wielding serial killer right there, with a phone that tells him where his victims will be when he kills them.

EDIT: Crap, ninja'd.

For every action, a new alternative universe is created. In the one that you missed, I broke my bonds and threw you out a window. I then proceed to do the same to the next poster, as they were standing too close to me.

Luckily, it was a first-floor window, and I missed all the glass shards by bouncing off Pockrtplanesairways' body.

I then Sparta-kick the next poster into the suction zone of a 737-800's CFM56 engine, while muttering "43".

Fun (if disturbing) fact: 42 people have died from being ingested by an engine on a Boeing 737. The last one was in China several years ago.

Well, if the engine had been on it would have been better. For you. Now it's not, as I have a people-grinding engine at my disposal.

I tap the next poster on the back, putting the engine behind them, turning it on so that as they turn around, it comes online.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.