[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

I'm not sure if KSO refers to any files within the subfolders, (and I did not investigate in detail) so keeping them where they are is more prudent. Removing those cfg files though should stop RPM components being patched into stock pods entirely, though, reverting stock pods to their stock state, and cannot affect KSO itself. (The indicator panel, which will remain globally replaced, but it's not like it's a bad thing.)

Installing the base RPM package with overwrite adds back whatever was missing and prevented the components being patched in from working, anyway.

Sounds like I'll be uninstalling KSO until this issue gets sorted out. Looking forward to it getting fixed soon.

Small decoupler helps :)

I've tried several combinations, the first parts go in but trying to add a science module or satellite or anything it just sinks or doesn't touch the lips of the decoupler or docking module I just dunno what to do. :blush:

Can someone help me with using the cargo bay? Try as I might absolutely nothing fits, I can't get anything to dock properly and using docking ports they just don't line up properly, literally ever. I can't use it. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong and step by step how they achieve it?

A good way to get docking ports to fit to the node is to de-select them in the VAB/SPH so they are floating, then grab them from their edge. Look at the bay from the side, and drag the part into position. Using this method combined with building your payload on a docking port outside the bay should make it easy enough.

STS 106: Bringing Jeb Back from the Mun!

STS 107 Will deploy an interplanetary probe to the surface of Duna!

Your videos are a delight to watch and really show the great potential of this little shuttle. I look forward to any future flights you share of the KSO.

Please note I've tried every angle, every combination you can think of and I chose this angle as it was easiest to capture a gif

Globally disable radial attachment using Editor Extensions. Poof!

I have no idea what this did but yeah, this totally fixes it. You, I like you.

Alternatively you can copy the docking port file, and open the config in the duplicate and change surface attach off. That way only the problem docking port doesn't have surface attach.

Because of this issue, I'm including a docking port in the upcoming satellite and space station kit. I too am fed up with docking ports giving issues like this.

I'm not sure if KSO refers to any files within the subfolders, (and I did not investigate in detail) so keeping them where they are is more prudent. Removing those cfg files though should stop RPM components being patched into stock pods entirely, though, reverting stock pods to their stock state, and cannot affect KSO itself. (The indicator panel, which will remain globally replaced, but it's not like it's a bad thing.)

Installing the base RPM package with overwrite adds back whatever was missing and prevented the components being patched in from working, anyway.

I asked Nazari specifically to remove any sample files or plugin additions outside of the KSO. That included the converted stock command modules and such. Unfortunately it seems there are still remnants of that in the distribution.

I'll be looking at it more carefully.

If you would like RPM on the stock command modules, simply download RPM and install as usual.

Sounds like I'll be uninstalling KSO until this issue gets sorted out. Looking forward to it getting fixed soon.

Which issue?

Edited by helldiver

Because of this issue, I'm including a docking port in the upcoming satellite and space station kit.

I too am fed up with docking ports giving issues like this.

Good to hear! :)

I personally haven't had many issues but a custom designed docking port for the KSO will be really nice! :)

STS 106: Bringing Jeb Back from the Mun!

STS 107 Will deploy an interplanetary probe to the surface of Duna!

So I noticed you started with 102. Did you do 101 missions before that, or did you just pick an arbitrary number to start with?