[0.23] Stockalike parts for useful esthetics

TurboNisu

• 3 weeks later...

Just put together a module manager patch for this to bring the costs (and a few other minor things) in line with stock parts in .24.

Available here. Let me know if you come across anything that doesn't seem right.

Obviously all credit goes to TurboNisu for the original mod.

Love those parts, and thx for sharing, but what exactly do you mean by "minor things"?

As Obssessed said, I've just changed a few other stats like mass, breakingForce and crashTolerance to be more in line with stock-equivalent parts. Pretty sure the only parts that have had any stats apart from the cost changed were the truss adapters to make them the same strength as the stock parts they link to.

Just put together a module manager patch for this to bring the costs (and a few other minor things) in line with stock parts in .24.

Available here. Let me know if you come across anything that doesn't seem right.

Obviously all credit goes to TurboNisu for the original mod.

I'm not going to scream at you for missing two closing braces to your MM config and sending me off hunting down a problem with another mod for an hour or two because it's taught me 3 important lessons:

1) double-check other people's MM configs

2) just check the ksp.log to see if MM is even applying the config that has suddenly stopped being applied

3) paste new configs to the bottom of your combined config file, or just keep them all separate

KSP modding... always an adventure...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else having trouble getting the truss parts to attach? The node will "snap" together but when you click to "release" the part it isn't actually attached to the craft.... Had this happen in .24 too. I had a look at the cfgs but they look the same as the stock truss part cfgs.

Anyone else having trouble getting the truss parts to attach? The node will "snap" together but when you click to "release" the part it isn't actually attached to the craft.... Had this happen in .24 too. I had a look at the cfgs but they look the same as the stock truss part cfgs.

Rotate the part clockwise or counter and try to attach it every time you rotate it once, eventually you will get it right, and the part will attach

thats because ksp likes to do that :)

• 2 weeks later...
Rotate the part clockwise or counter and try to attach it every time you rotate it once, eventually you will get it right, and the part will attach

thats because ksp likes to do that :)

Yeah, it just seems to be more of a fight with these parts then the stock ones. :(

Downloaded this for that landing leg, but fell in love with the whole pack.

Also

Now I have a folder in my Gamedata named TurboNisu. Makes me giggle every time.

I grabbed it for the skeletal 1.25 to 2.5 adapter tank but I too use most of the parts now.

Why does "TurboNisu" make you giggle? What does it mean, beyond the name of this pack's author of course.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.