[0.23] Mods/Addons Everyone Should Know About!

Be honest, are there ANY mods on that list everybody should NOT know about?

That list is not only nearly half a year older, much more complete and less biased. It is still active and maintained. Latest update was, guess what, today!

No offense but there is no real need to start a new list.

I am now changing the thread into my personal reviews of these mods.

you should try kethane, KAS and infernal robotics too

yup there are just too many mods out there

i removed KW from my game when it made my camera view buggy, maybe conflict with other mod. But i'm too lazy to find the real culprit

Hello,

Ya just awesome even if some are problematic - I need to know more about the memory mod; I will try to look for that one.

I am running Win7 with 8gigs, but I will be upgrading my graphics card and getting a better cooler for my cpu before I do much more serious gameplay.

If memory is an issue, cpu useage and temp are also up there; literally. I lost my quadcore cpu, mb, AND power supply to a game called starmade (like minecraft) while I was streaming; I was not a happy camper; needless to say I monitor my cpu now and am running settings to keep the temps down.

I am looking at better dual graphics cards with a 1KW supply in the future...it would seem to me that Unity Engine needs memory fixin...

I think my FAV mod is the robotics one (damned robotics); romfarer mods; bobcat mods; some others; I dont use mechjeb now and even forgot what it does LOL; I will no doubt go back to it to help woth landings, but doing things manually now helps me to learn the physics more.

I take it we are on v 0.23 still (?); I am looking forward to some asteroid patch; mining asteroids; learning what kethane is (ya I know I am slow I dont even know what it it does; I was thinking it is more efficient for long haul in space but maybe more time to get to location; just a guess)...dont tell me !

I am hoping to stream live again in a few weeks; I am doing the Science missions and will learn how to incorporate mods into these missions...if that is at all possible...

Cdr Zeta

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.