Deleting Kerbals?

Taki117

I've begun a space tourism adventure in my save where I take average, everyday kerbals to spce. For a week. The only problem with this is that after they come back I can't get them out of the VAB, and I don't need/want the entire population of kerb in hanging out in my VAB, especially since they are only going to be used for the one mission.

Is there a way to delete them from the. Persistence file so that they are not cluttering up the place?

I am horrified by these suggestions! To waste Kerbals is a crime! So, load up the Kethane mod, attach a KE–WAITNONOSTOP–01 Kerbal Unreconstitutionator and turn them into useful fuel. *evil laugh*

I approve of this approach to solving the problem.

I can just imagine the tourists arriving home and being ushered into a debriefing area, where they have a convenient travelator that drops them into a grinder.

I am horrified by these suggestions! To waste Kerbals is a crime! So, load up the Kethane mod, attach a KE–WAITNONOSTOP–01 Kerbal Unreconstitutionator and turn them into useful fuel. *evil laugh*

Wait, does Kethane seriously have this? I haven't used that mod in a while, maybe I should get it again. *also evil laughs*

Wait, does Kethane seriously have this? I haven't used that mod in a while, maybe I should get it again. *also evil laughs*

Indeed it does. Unfortunately, the first time I tried it, it left me with ship that had no pilot...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.