One small step...into a great community!

Chadster

Hey, all! New kerbonaut reporting! After playing around with KSP off and on the past few months, I decided to venture in and say hello to my fellow space explorers! I'm just sad that I didn't discover this wonderful game sooner (just chalk it up to my stupidity meter being high, I guess! ;) ). Been making simulated spaceflights for years, though, in a wide variety of platforms, especially Orbiter. Life-long space junkie, from early days of a bedroom cluttered with spacecraft models to living my geekiest dream and getting to go to Space Camp....needless to say, I think I'm as giddy as Jeb anytime I get a rocket off the ground and get it back (more or less) in one piece!

My next big in-game steps will be to establish a space station in orbit around Kerbin, and then, one day, to push further out into the solar system....all the while with a dopey grin like Jeb's, no doubt!

Thanks to some wonderful vids on YouTube (a big ol' shout-out to Scott Manley, Sebbi of Learning by Gaming, and several others whose trials and errors have taught me a lot -- and really made my imagination soar. And a big thanks to the mod community, because I've downloaded some really great ones and it's really enhanced a great product even more.

Looking forward to seeing what's ahead for the intrepid star-explorers of Kerbin, especially with the news of Squad's cooperation with NASA on an asteroid-redirect scenario!

So hi.....glad to be here amount others who totally get the "Woooo! SPACE!" mindset. :)