Professor Kerbenstein's wonderous vertical propulsion emporium.

Kerb-fu

No idea if something like this has been mentioned already, but heres an idea.

Alternative to the solar panels, heat conductive panels that face the sun, with small water-pipes running around the back-side of the panel. Heated water then goes to a small steam-powered motor to create electrickery.

No idea if something like this has been mentioned already, but heres an idea.

Alternative to the solar panels, heat conductive panels that face the sun, with small water-pipes running around the back-side of the panel. Heated water then goes to a small steam-powered motor to create electrickery.

I like the concept, i will see if i can make something happen, thankyou ;)

I like the concept, i will see if i can make something happen, thankyou ;)

No problem! I am a fan of steampunk designs, and I've been silently following this mod.

One more idea for thicker landing legs, I feel a design like this one (behold my super-crude 10-minute modelling and animation) might fit in with the steampunk look.

0b401b4bb3f947dccbce79edba09a0ce.gif

want want want want want want want want want want antn anw nan tn an nawn tasgffaf NOW!

i belieby i see antonov somewhere here.

Anyways - those heat conducted panels would be great addition. Hmm.... there should be some steam engine which then generates a random resource called "rotary power" and wheels that use this power!

No problem! I am a fan of steampunk designs, and I've been silently following this mod.

One more idea for thicker landing legs, I feel a design like this one (behold my super-crude 10-minute modelling and animation) might fit in with the steampunk look.

http://i.gyazo.com/0b401b4bb3f947dccbce79edba09a0ce.gif

i was thinking of legs like that when i started, i may do a set as an alternative to the spider legs

I am so conflicted... i have to make the stuff i have ready to release, but i want to make more....

so many ideas... bigger parts, space station stuff, more varieties of landing gear/wheels etc...

;.;

Edited by Kerb-fu

I am so conflicted... i have to make the stuff i have ready to release, but i want to make more....

so many ideas... bigger parts, space station stuff, more varieties of landing gear/wheels etc...

...<cries>...

Make the stuff that is here ready for release, so we, your fans, can play around with what you have now!

Then you can use all the time you want to make bigger and better stuff!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.