[0.23.5] Green Skull Inc. Custom Design Spacesuits - v0.38 - 14th April 14

Green Skull

Might want to check out the Copyright and other legal 'stuff' on those little yellow dudes... Those movie companies and types can get 'perturbed' by the simplest of things. I was trying to find a pattern for my wife to make a gift and we got 'slapped' for even asking for such... Unless went through proper 'paid' for means....

your stuff is awesome. dont want to see anything bad happen...

cheers.

All ready thought of that. Expect a yellow head, some similar goggles and a blue spacesuit all by me.

but where are the missions?

The mission suits are located in the alternate textures folder in the appropriate pack. American missions are in the FASA and Kerbal States pack. Soviet are in the Koviet Union pack. Mega pack has them all. Instructions on how to change textures are included in the README file. If you get confused post back here.

[h=1]Error (509)[/h]This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

ARE YOU M§%f/$=*' SERIOUS?

Did everyone break Dropbox? I will try to reload on Spaceport starting now. If not I will post alternate links. Sorry but it was working up until today...

Did everyone break Dropbox? I will try to reload on Spaceport starting now. If not I will post alternate links. Sorry but it was working up until today...

You were featured in modding Mondays I guess this generated so much interest it broke it