Why is KSP 0.24 taking so long?

iDan122

0.23 was released on December 17th, it is now March 13, almost 3 MONTHS!

Usually it takes 1,5 of a month! We also arent getting any news on the development or any snapshots, why?

Is SQUAD dead? I was missing on here for a few month soo....

0.23 was released on December 17th, it is now March 13, almost 3 MONTHS!

Usually it takes 1,5 of a month! We also arent getting any news on the development or any snapshots, why?

Is SQUAD dead? I was missing on here for a few month soo....

Well sorry, squad doesn't like to release a new version with a lot of bugs early.

I am looking at you. EA

Well sorry, squad doesn't like to release a new version with a lot of bugs early.

I am looking at you. EA

Agree, bf4 is buggier than RUST, which is in early alpha!

Anyway i read the Daily, KSP 0,24 will be released very soon i guess.

It's not about how long it takes, it's about how much content is on it compared to how long it takes. Also check the charts, it takes a bit more than 2 months average per update.

Edit: Remember 0.23 was a "Quick patch".

Squad as of recently has taken give or take 2 months to release an update. This update has a ton of content such as mission control/contracts and asteroids and possible new pieces (or maybe they're in the NASA update which is another reason its taking a while). They've been pretty swamped except for Eduardo just kidding (nice entry in last weeks dev notes xD).

I was missing on here for a few month soo....

...So you still don't have any excuse whatsoever to not notice the regular weekly updates on development progress that Squad has been putting out both here on the forums and on their blog.

The question is not "is Squad dead?", but rather "are you able to do basic research for yourself?" You'll find that the answers to these questions are remarkably similar...

Hello there :)

I think it's safe to say this thread has run its course, and I sure hope I don't have to repeat yet again that release dates aren't disclosed, the release schedule is fully at SQUAD's leisure and that there's plenty of information in the Devnote Tuesday posts.

FEichinger