Recomended games?

95tiger59

yeah i guess your right i like strategy games, rpgs simulators and actin/adventure games on PC

Civilization 5...but only if you're single, your GF/wife would leave you once it sucks you in. Definitely check out "Project Zomboid" too. Don't let the graphics fool you, it's probably the best zombie game out there.

Civilization 5...but only if you're single, your GF/wife would leave you once it sucks you in. Definitely check out "Project Zomboid" too. Don't let the graphics fool you, it's probably the best zombie game out there.

don't worry civ 5 is already covered the GF thing is a problem but I'll deal with that later, and Project Zomboid looks extremely interesting

If you like grand strategy try Crusader Kings 2. It has relatively simple graphics, but the depth is absolutely amazing. I'm having a lot of fun starting out as a simple count, gradually gaining power.

Company of Heroes 2 is not too bad, but I haven't finished it yet.

Just Cause 2 is kinda old but it's a stupid fun action game. Don't expect much realism, but if you want to grapple a pursuing car to the ground, or take over a flying fighter jet, then this is for you.

Skyrim for RPG obviously, also I've started playing The Witcher 1, and it's pretty fun, so I assume The Witcher 2 will also be good.

Edit: I asume you're an adult but just in case you're not, The Witcher has very adult content.

FTL might be something for you if you like roguelike games an sci-fi. Despite it's simplicity it's rather enjoyable.

I'd just encourage you to read and watch as many reviews as you can before buying anything. Listen to critics, and especially letsplayers. Don't listen to mainstream media hype. I made that mistake with Rome TW 2. It's best to listen to people like Totalbiscuit and Nerdcubed whose job it is to review games from a gamers perspective, especially new games.

Edited by Cpt. Kipard

The Simcity games are quite fun(not the new one) also Europa Universals IV and Tropico. I assume city builders count as some sort of strategy game.

Edit: There's also the Fallout games, any of which are very fun to play.

Edited by Rockcoole

If you are into Anime (More specifically Attack on Titan) then the Attack on Titan Tribute Game by Feng Li might interest you very much. (It's free, and in your browser.) There isn't a set storyline, but Multiplayer, and "search and destroy" type gamemodes are available. It is a very fast paced game, and you need really good reflexes, or you will die. A lot. I mean it, I have been playing the game for weeks, and I have only just managed today to beat the main level on "Normal". It is insanely hard sometimes, but so gratifying when you can manage to take down the Titans. Here is a video by a Youtube group called Node who play the game: (Keep in mind however, these guys are quite possibly the best team of Titan-Killers I've ever seen in the game, so what you see them doing, pretty much all of it is ridiculously hard to do.)

Link to game: http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

don't worry civ 5 is already covered the GF thing is a problem but I'll deal with that later, and Project Zomboid looks extremely interesting

Yup, Project Zomboid is brilliant. Graphics are obviously worse/different than Rust/DayZ and the other zombie games, but it's also more complex and imo give you a better feeling of a "real" zombie apocalypse. Now that they've added multiplayer it's even better.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.