A slightly belated introduction....

Togusa

(Slightly belated, because I joined the KSP forums just a couple of days ago.)

Greetings, all. Togusa here. Nice to meetcha. :)

I've been playing KSP off and on for the past month -- first with the demo for about a week, then dropping the nickel for the full game on Steam -- and lurking here for gameplay ideas, tips, news about upcoming versions (looking forward to the Asteroid Redirect Mission, BTW), and some good stories in and about KSP.

I may not post much here (it's not that I don't have the time, it's just that I don't have much to say most times), but I will pop in at least once a day just to see what's going on. And pick up some pointers. And, just maybe, hopefully, make a few friends in the process. :)

Welcome to the forums!

Since you mentioned that you're tips and ideas, you may want to take a look at the Drawing Board, which is linked to in my signature. It's got a lot of tutorials and other such things that might help you develop your skills or give you inspiration for your next big problem. Also, feel free to share any of your questions -- or your accomplishments -- here on the forums as well :)

One of us! One of us! Hope you enjoy the forums. We have boosters and snacks!

BOOSTERS AND SNACKS?! WE GOT MORE THEN BOOSTERS AND SNACKS!

WE GOT BOOSTERS, SNACKS, STRUTS, EXPLOSIONS, A WACK JOB,NUCLEAR ROCKET ENGINES!, AND A WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM TO DREAM AND EXPLODE IN!

(Notice) give or take on the snacks.......it always seems like jeb is hungry.....thou I never see him eating, :huh: