The ARM megathread

KvickFlygarn87

i dont think it comes today. look at all the streamers incl. scott. all have the same problem with framerate drops to 1 and infinit explosions when an astoroid is landet at kerbin.

i hope the fix this before release.

Well, they are awake. Someone just updated a scratchpad build, not even an experimental. What we want to see is an update to public.

http://steamdb.info/app/220200/#section_history

Thank you for the actual link instead of posting just a screenshot! :D

EDIT: looking at the packages tab on that page, and it looks like there are some 'special subscribers' who are getting these latest builds...

http://steamdb.info/app/220200/#section_subs

Edited by Cmdr. Arn1e

I just saw on HOCGaming's stream he had to change his setting to enable full screen when KSP loaded. So that leads me to believe it was a experimental build he was playing for the first time. If they are still sending out new builds then release is probably not imminent :(

I've become so desperate I've been participating in researching Kraken drive alternatives.

Must release the update soon otherwise there might be riots haha

Sorry guys. Definitely not out today, nor this weekend. New test builds are being pumped out, such as the one Harv is playing. If I am able to get a more definitive answer on a date or some type of range, you will definitely hear it in here. Thanks for being so patient.

Sorry guys. Definitely not out today, nor this weekend. New test builds are being pumped out, such as the one Harv is playing. If I am able to get a more definitive answer on a date or some type of range, you will definitely hear it in here. Thanks for being so patient.

This has ruined my day.

:(

thats exactly this:

|

|

|

|

V

Wow. Actual information re release dates. Something must be terrible wrong with the universe today.

That said, HOCGaming has just started streaming the NASA Arm pack. I doubt he would start streaming if he knew when the pack would release.

Something has changed in the relationship between squad and the media team with this release. I believe they do not appreciate the lack of clear release date information. They have a more direct and open relationship with viewers and so do not like participating in media teases. I was watching kurtjmac last night and he basically said he doesn't want to do vids of pre-release KSP material any more. The viewer number for the vids also appear down in comparison to last release.

I could of guessed, still don't like it :'(