HCJC - Jool station/base/colonization/data gathering collaboration

HafCoJoe

H.C.J.C. Hard Core-ish Jool Collaboration project

Joolian Space Station/Base/Data collection collaboration. - Want to join?

I propose starting a Joolian moon colonization conglomerate which was partially theorized from this post.

Purpose: To collect data/explore every monolith, feature, and characteristic of every Joolian moon and at the same time, colonize them (I.E. create bases and stations).

Builders:

1. Avera9eJoe

Mods:

- Hyperedit - We will be using Hyperedit to warp ships to a 500,000,000m (I'm writing in Meters because Hyperedit likes them) orbit above Jool so we don't have to fly every craft to Jool in order to save time in launches and take away from the real substance in this project (This is why this is hard core-ish).

- Kethane - To add something else entertaining to this project :).

Changes to persistence:

- You cannot quick save or load. - This is why it is hardcore :D.

- All parts are unlocked but no data collected. - I've unlocked all parts so we can still build with them BUT there is no data on anything collected. Think of this save as sandbox but you can still collect data :rolleyes:.

Project lead rules:

The way this collaborative build works everyone builds BUT all in the same save file. The persistence will be kept updated by everyone in a google doc along with current projects as well as an archive of data collected. Each person in rotation will get 3 days in order of sign up to build and launch/Hyperedit whatever mission they chose. Make it or miss it. What you want to build is up to you as long as it is in Jool's SOI. Please Message me if you want to join. 10 people max so whoever signs up first will get pick.

Thanks for reading!

This project hasn't started yet and I am currently looking for people who want to join.

MORE INFORMATION TO COME WHEN 10 PEOPLE RESPOND

Later.

Edited by Avera9eJoe
Updates

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys for not following up on this. My end being stupid for the last month and a half. I am going to repost this with .34.5 and continue it as .35 comes out too as I know how to transfer reports now :).

Link here: