Daily late

kenbobo

Do you think that there will be a new version by monday?  

1. 1. Do you think that there will be a new version by monday?

• Yes, this happened with the 0.22 weekly.
    • No. They are just really busy

I know i already made one, but it was closed before anyone else could comment.

So moderators, please keep this one open for our speculation.

Now on to the facts

The thursday and friday Dailys are late. I think we maybe looking at a new version in our midst!

Comment, and please try out the poll!

Trust me, there will not be a new version for a while yet. They have not announced in going into experimentals or anything yet, and they usually do this. .24 might come out in April.

Also, I don't know why you are asking the moderators to keep it open. If they shut it once, then it was breaking some rule or another. So they will likely just shut it again.

- They've been in experimentals for a while with 23.5, and a short while with .24 as well.

- The ARM update (23.5) will be presented to the public in an assumed-to-be complete form on Monday the 24th in a livestream, which was announced a week ago.

- Version .24 will not come directly after 23.5, but maybe two or three weeks later seems reasonable. As such, April does indeed look likely for it, though we'll be hunting asteroids well before then.

They have not announced in going into experimentals

Yeah they have. Do you even read Devnote Tuesdays? This is literally the first sentence of it:

Doing some last-minute testing on the ARM Patch, fixing and tweaking anything that can be squeezed into the few hours still available before it’s time to pack up and head for the GDC.

I don't want to be the buzz-killer here but, I don't think they would have set up an entire day of KSP-TV streams showing of the new ARM update if they release a new version before it. I mean who would watch went you can play it. Perhaps the release will be like the way they did with 0.23 and KerbalKon.

There's no need to speculate about when the Dailys get posted. They get posted when Rowsdower puts them together, and he's been quite busy lately with arrangements for, travel time to/from, and participating in the GDC. And now that the question of this thread has been answered, it's time to close it.

Edited by Vanamonde