[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

You need to download the lastest version of PowerTech.dll.

I just tested it and it looks like it isn\'t compatible, but I can rebuild it later.

All three of those are separate downloads in the main post.

Thanks. Could you send me a link when you get a chance?

Thanks!

I have all the mods needed on my other, better PC.

Useful to have back-ups.

If it\'s fine with the authors I could post them on Mediafire.

~I\'ve just realized that I\'m unsure why I post in lines as above. I only do it here lol.~

Hey, what are the engines on the bottom of Icarus? The first stage that separates. I need to edit their max heat because mine overheat way to fast for some reason. They overheat within ten seconds of use, then BOOM!!!!

does anyone else have problems trying to atttach solar panels and radiators to the outside of the spacecraft? as when i try to select one or the other, im not able to select it :(

AND I WANNA MY SPACESTATION :( >:(

When I try to use this mod it corrupts my MechJeb mod somehow. When its loading all the parts on startup it\'ll just hang at Mechjebpod forever. Then, when I force close the game and disable Kosmos it\'ll load up just fine except that everything from MechJeb is gone. 'Reinstalling' MechJeb fixes this, but its a pain because I really want to use the Kosmos stuff.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I\'m back, guys. I\'ll take care of some things real quick. I\'ll need to talk to cardboard to see what he\'s been up to.

Edit- this is going to take a bit, actually, but I have all the files and images uploading to new hosts so I can get this thing running again. Mechjeb will still be outdated for a little bit longer until I can coordinate another release.

Edit 2- should be operational now.

Wow I am loving this mod!

I am having some issues though.

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to build I rocket strong enough to get one of my Mun Stations to orbit. I did get 1 in orbit, but I guess the top of my rocket sucked so bad that I couldn\'t get it turned to make the burn to the Mun.

Does anyone have any generic heavy lifter rocket designs that could assist in my troubles?

Thanks alot!

There seems to be a problem whith the solar panels, anyone else have the same problem?

do you mean as in you can select everything else but the solar arrays? same with mine since i updated to .16... let me know if you find a fix