[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

Hello,

I have a problem about solar panels. When I open the folder, there is no mesh and textures but only models :(. Can you help me to resolve that problem please? Thank you very much ;D

If you are trying to use the low res texture you must first install the packs then paste the low rest textures over the files and it will just overwrite the textures not the models

I know this has been posted several times but I\'ve got parts that say they\'re not available in this version of KSP

I installed the latest (or at least I think they are the latest) MuMechlib and Powertech plugin but it still doesn\'t work. I\'ve got KSP 0.15.2

PS: yay! first post ^^

apparently reinstalling KSP fixed it. Maybe because my computer created an extra file in virtual store the plugins didn\'t work, don\'t know, but it\'s working now :)

thx for the help and ofcourse thx for the great mod! :D

hey guys, just wanted to say that these parts are AMAZING!!!! been playing with them all day and think there THAT good that i have removed all other parts (inc the stock ones) from the game.

only thing i can really fault is that a fully built command pod with a 1m rcs tank, 4 rcs thrusters and 4 landing legs can get you into orbit no questions asked, it may be possible to get to the mun/minmus but i\'ll try that another time.

also maybe worth asking but how do you guys plan to tackle interior spaces when IVA\'s come along?

I\'ve heard that there are some weird things going on with high part-counts, but I\'m running into something that I have absolutely no explanation for. Whenever I install this pack, the game loads regularly, the bar fills up part way, then when it gets to the Kosmos parts, it completely skips loading them.

I just realized that all I had downloaded was the light-texture pack, which I assumed contained all of the parts as well; turns out it\'s just the textures. If I missed something that said that in the OP, then I don\'t always read everything as carefully as I should. If not, it might not be a bad idea to note that somewhere.

Hello guys. I have a problem with using Docking node. After conection it to capsule i cant connect to Docking node no other module. Who knows how to solve this?

if I remember right docking nodes only connect to other docking nodes, try that? Nice that you uploaded a pic of the problem btw.

I cant connect docking nod to another docing nod also.

I\'m really not sure man, I remember having trouble with them too. I\'m thinking there not designed to be connected to in the VAB on by docking (.17 if were lucky) en vitro.

Hello guys. I have a problem with using Docking node. After conection it to capsule i cant connect to Docking node no other module. Who knows how to solve this?

Tried rotating it by 90 degrees? It\'s not even connected to the pod I think.

Kreuzung, you are right. I cant connect it even to pod. DeCi, how exactly do you install this plugin? Maybe it is just wrong instaled on my PC.

The mod you are attempting to use is Kocmoc (pronounced cosmos). And it comes with plugins. Make sure the plugins are installed correctly.