[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

Hey guys.

first...... that is an awesome mod. 8)

second. I can\'t get all the parts to work??? it simply says this part type isn\'t available in this version of KSP ..... now i have updated my version to 0.15.2 ??? some parts work and some dont ???? what am i doing wrong ??? please help

Regards Evilhomer

Hey evilHomer, do you mind telling me how you solved the problem? I seem to be having the same problem and I don\'t know how to fix it.

You need to install the plugins included in the mod folder.

So I tryed again to get KSP working with kosmos pack and i thought maybe if i installed one at a time.... i installed Angara it took a while to load so i was like SWEET! installed the base kosmos pack and it got stuck on the rtswinglet or something (basicly the winglet) the load bar is all the way done but it freezes then when i back out of the window it says it crashed.... =( anyway to resolve/anyone else having this issue?

The catch is that it\'s a joke. I mean, the contact phone number is (123) 456-7890...

It\'s more that you normally can\'t download hardware ;P

I think that page was the result of someone asking for a torrent for RAM because it was so expensive at the computer shop.

This looks like a awesome mod. Time to test it. :D

If your motherboard allows it then expanding the pc with extra ram isn\'t a problem.

You have 4gb for $30 these days, that\'s nothing.

well I looked in the case and it seems i have 2 DDR2 slots and 2 DDR 1 slots each with a max of 1gb and i have one stick of ram in it on the ddr2 port it\'s 2gb it\'s like WTF -.- but i bout 2 1 gb ddr2 sticks and they should be here either tomorrow or monday!!!! didn\'t bother but ddr1 ram and what is the difference of ddr1/2/3 ram?

This looks like a awesome mod. Time to test it. :D

If your motherboard allows it then expanding the pc with extra ram isn\'t a problem.

You have 4gb for $30 these days, that\'s nothing.

I have 4GB, but KSP 0.15.2 crashes at 1.5 GB memory usage :\'(