[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

The TKS will be released tonight, but there\'s some final details that cBBp and I need to work out before it can be uploaded.

Give it to me! GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT IN THE FACE

Also, I\'d probably prefer there to be a really good SAS unit. That ASAS, woah boy.

Good news, after some minor .cfg editing, I have found that the spacecraft flies significantly better with a good, strong SAS unit. I finally made it into orbit. Can\'t wait for the rest of the spacecraft.

I find that staging the VA is pretty wonky. Like, if I put an RCS fuel part on a stage below it, it\'ll automatically consider the RCS part of the penultimate stage and even if I do drag the specific part\'s staging back to where it should be, using RCS will drain fuel from the VA\'s RCS fuel first.

As well as that, the same seems to go for just about any parts I try to stage the VA with, including placing engines and decouplers into the VA\'s stages, although this is more annoying than it is an actual problem since unlike the RCS, dragging the staging back to where it should be will allow the parts to work in their proper order.