[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

Gentlemen. prepare yourselves. I will soon be uploading parts to DB for textual editing by Normak.

http://youtu.be/iccxbisVJu0

Oh dear sweet jesus, that\'s good. The music too, Montagues and Capulets by Prokofiev. Good man. I want to give you a hug. And a pocketful of cash.

Also, that is the official theme for this station. Whenever I look at it, I\'ll play that song, on a loop.

hrm. gonna make a new video. a better one and a better mir. Xemit had a go at making the panels for spektr right bu when you atttach it to the node it needed to be rotated 90 degrees but in kerbal that is impossible so... I will need to make custom Spektr panels.

and need to adjust something else.

Can\'t watch this in Germany because of copyrights of the music included in the video. Any chance of uploading it without the music?

Thanks!

WeltraumAffe

Well, my fellow co-german if you use mozilla firefox I can recommend the plugin proxtube for you.

Das gibt\'s aber meines Wissens nach nur für den Firefox.

Greetz!

Lordherrmann

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Xemit Recommened that I use Ao to render the textures so I have and am making some results. int he end i should beableto make it look nice.

Will it have the damage from the progress crashing into it.

Will it have the damage from the progress crashing into it.

You\'re thinking of the Spektr module on Mir. No, the Spektr will not be shown as damaged in this pack.

BTW everyone, the parts will become available sometime this weekend, most likely tomorrow night.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

You\'re thinking of the Spektr module on Mir. No, the Spektr will not be shown as damaged in this pack.

BTW everyone, the parts will become available sometime this weekend, most likely tomorrow night.

:\'(. Oh well. We still get the mir.