What mod/game aspects do you want to see in KSP? Poll/discussion

What do you want to see in KSP? (chose all that apply)  

1. 1. What do you want to see in KSP? (chose all that apply)

• Stronger/more RCS systems
    • Deadly reentry
    • Modular building science (like 20 science for every dock complete)
    • upgrading engines and unlocking burn estimate after repetitive use
    • Satellites needed to transmit long distance
    • Science for every specific anomaly and more interesting science
    • more/bigger SAS modules
    • Earning money for delivering things to areas on Kerbin
    • Com. Chatter integrated in stock
    • Blimp and Propeller parts

NOTE: The poll only includes 10 options max :P I would've put in more.

I've fallen into the creativity syndrome as of recently even with the .24 and ARM updates impending. A great deal of the KSP fan base has been playing for a while and probably is if not already is getting bored with rocket launching and data gathering.

I'm putting up this post so I can see what people want in KSP. Polls are uneven as only the ones who like the title will post in it so the poll is just an overview.

Please post a list of features you would like to see in KSP in aspects of parts and gameplay.

Here's my list:

I think KSP should have: Stronger RCS systems and more tanks, deadly reentry, science for modular building, satellites as a need to transmit data, science for EVA reporting within 50m of anomalies, a bigger SAS and battery and maybe capsule, more interesting reports, possibly unlocking burn estimate after using specific engine enough, upgrades to engines if used more (like if you use the rapier a ton you could make it slightly more efficient), unlocking nodes after a few launches, getting money for delivering parts/landing at different places at Kerbin, more EVA options (like getting more science for sampling specific places), integration of chatterer mod, blimp and low powered propeller parts, and more modules/science tools.

That's all I have at the moment. What do you want in KSP's final release/soon?

Later.

Edited by Avera9eJoe
Added "NOTE"

I want to see career mode stay true to the sandbox; give the player things they can do but don't ever direct them.

Contracts/missions should never involve me leaving random junk lying around the solar system cluttering up my load times.

More things to do and reasons to be places.

Better aerodynamics.

Tweak the masses, most especially of the panopticon which is stupidly heavy.

Finally, a proper inline 2.5 meter command module that looks better than the damn lander can, something I can use for interplanetary ships.

Just my opinions on your suggestions:

Edit: removed. Pointless.

My take:

better aerodynamics

better hydrodynamics

navball improvements (radial/normal indicators, slope indicator, maneuver retrograde indicator)

planet rotation lookup

science in sandbox

(suitable) stock ships in career mode

tweakable fuel crossfeed

Higher time warp levels

Most importantly, goal-oriented advances in tech tree. I.e. you need to perform certain task to unlock each point, not just get the science anywhere.

I'm content to wait and see what the developers come up with. If a feature I really like is available via a mod, I can wait for it to get put into the game officially for as long as it takes for the developers to come up with what they feel like is the best implementation for it. And if no mod actually does what a feature the devs add does, all the more interesting and pleasantly surprising.

Purpose built Munbase/Space Station modules. The Hitchhiker module just isn't enough.

I agree with you ten fold. More science parts would be amazing.

My take:

better aerodynamics

better hydrodynamics

navball improvements (radial/normal indicators, slope indicator, maneuver retrograde indicator)

planet rotation lookup

science in sandbox

(suitable) stock ships in career mode

tweakable fuel crossfeed

Higher time warp levels

Most importantly, goal-oriented advances in tech tree. I.e. you need to perform certain task to unlock each point, not just get the science anywhere.

And I agree with our list completely too.

Keep posting!

Edited by Avera9eJoe

I really want payload fairings. A better aerodynamic model to go along with it would be nice, but I just want to see stock fairings. Also, there was this really neat mod I saw recently that I thought was great. It's just an unpressurized cargo trunk. It's a hollow stackable cylinder that you can place various small things inside. So instead of sticking all your science devices, batteries, and radial rcs tanks on the outside, you can put them inside the trunk, and it can be opened so you can access it.

Basically, I just want to streamline my rockets, make them look nice.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.