[WIP] Aerojet Kerbodyne (Released Service Module Pack)

Why, what you want my path to be? :P

Hard to say, but you started with things that changed a lot (to put it in a way), like the retexturing project and the LES or the LV-900 which were different but they still adapted to the stock game, now you seem to be aiming for some kind of a full conversion to a different stile (like what AIES/KW/Novapunch do) and/or a "full puzzle set" like the rocket packs that are all over the place (like the delta rockets, angara, falcon, etc).

Anyways, it's just a personal preference and, as I said, your work is great.

Don't listen to this crap! What you're doing is great and I for one greatly appreciate it, keep up the awesome work!

Did you even READ what I said?

Hard to say, but you started with things that changed a lot (to put it in a way), like the retexturing project and the LES or the LV-900 which were different but they still adapted to the stock game, now you seem to be aiming for some kind of a full conversion to a different stile (like what AIES/KW/Novapunch do) and/or a "full puzzle set" like the rocket packs that are all over the place (like the delta rockets, angara, falcon, etc).

Anyways, it's just a personal preference and, as I said, your work is great.

You're right but I want to explore, too :D

• 3 months later...

I don't see any flames / heat / whatever kind of visuals when I fire the LAS. It works but there are no visuals.

EDIT:

This also applies to the Engines.

I'm using Realism Overhaul but I guess that shouldn't be the cause.

Also the Interstage Adapter causes some wobble on my Rocket.

Edited by mecki

• 2 months later...
If this requires SDHI, why did you add your own service modules?

he's trying to work his way to remove the dependencies since the only dependencies that are left are the aeroshell and paradocks, he has only a short time until they are gone

I'm sorry, did I say this somewhere?

i think it was this quote although i may have misinterpreted in which case i apologize

This was meant to work with SDHI but it can stand on its own pretty much (fully on Taurus Parts), I really never intend to rip-off Sumghai's work so it is far from possible, the dependencies aren't as heavy as SDHI since my parts don't have things such as Inflatables and RealChutes because I don't have paradocks. I would bet that issues would arise once I make the same parts.

although me mentioning a short time, that was an assumption which i will remove if asked

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.